News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ticketing is very prepared for queues at Disney Springs, complete with virtual and physical queue.

IMG_0469.jpeg
IMG_0468.jpeg
IMG_0467.jpeg

JoJoCal19

Wooooooo!!! 5 hours and 6 minutes after this adventure started I am finally a Disney Annual Passholder for the first time since November 2019!!! Pirate Pass for 2 adults and 3 kiddos. A bit bittersweet as we missed out on being able to take the youngest from when she was 6 until 9 now, but will be able to make new memories and she can enjoy things now that she could not when she was little.

1682010477509.png

Last edited:

fgmnt

Cast Members at Guest Relations are saying they are not expecting to sell out today, but obviously no guarantees.
I was with a friend in GR tell me last night and I believe she said they were told they should be able to sell for at least a week. I also personally expect the number is not fixed forever; they’ll be more than happy to sell more if they expect a softer summer+ of day ticket sales.

DebbieDub

Still trying to get through either online or by phone to get hubby's AP upgraded (I got mine updated at 7:15 this morning and oddly I could not upgrade hubby's at the same time, unsure ehy still...). Question though... if we bought our original APs through the FL resident program would we be able to upgrade hubby's AP by phone?

Squishy

With annual passes does the enter at 2pm without needing a park reservation rule work on days that have no reservations available such as May 4th at DHS?
1682008270840.png

zappy

Officially a first time passholder grabbing the incredi-pass. Wife and kiddo will be happy. Now to plan the next year of heading to Orlando.

I logged in online about 10 minutes after the que started. All the best to those still waiting.

Chip Chipperson

For the prior poster, I believe she said they both already have AP and just wanted to upgrade. I thought that switching those at renewal time was guaranteed. Kind of the back door way in for Floridians as they could buy the cheapest pass and then switch up to Pirate or Sorcerer after 12 months.
Switching at renewal requires that the pass you want is still available, as far as I recall.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wooooooo!!! 5 hours and 6 minutes after this adventure started I am finally a Disney Annual Passholder for the first time since November 2019!!! Pirate Pass for 2 adults and 3 kiddos. A bit bittersweet as we missed out on being able to take the youngest from when she was 6 until 9 now, but will be able to make new memories and she can enjoy things now that she could not when she was little.
I've asked the Church of Latter Day Saints and The Church of Scientology to send me information at that email address.

You're welcome!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom