Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Greenlawler

I officially announced my retirement from Dopey today on the Perfect Dopey Facebook page.

It's a very sad day. It just came down to money. With two kids in college, and wanting to experience other fun experiences, like the Halloween races, and Dumbo. Not done with runDisney, but Marathon weekend, I am done with. :(

I am not even going down there this year; it would hurt too much to watch.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I officially announced my retirement from Dopey today on the Perfect Dopey Facebook page.

It's a very sad day. It just came down to money. With two kids in college, and wanting to experience other fun experiences, like the Halloween races, and Dumbo. Not done with runDisney, but Marathon weekend, I am done with. :(

I am not even going down there this year; it would hurt too much to watch.

I am sad for you but I completely understand your decision - I can only imagine the pressure you felt as each year past and you were still "perfect". Not only is it a huge expense but also a huge time commitment.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Hunger Games Odds GIF

Disney Dawg88

More than an hour is very common to start. I have that in every window. Hopefully one drops soon but it is what it is

I’m at 50 mins now on one window, my other window hasn’t moved.

10:17 - Just dropped down to the 30 mins all of a sudden.

10:27 - down to 13 mins now. Other window is at 54 mins.

10:39 - 1 minute

10:45 - I’m in and all registered!!!! Whew, I was sweating for a while.

Last edited:

pdude81

I’m at 50 mins now on one window, my other window hasn’t moved.

10:17 - Just dropped down to the 30 mins all of a sudden.
Awesome. I've got one window at 47 or so.

Does anybody know if I complete one registration if I can go right back in to register my son in the same window? Or would that require a second window hitting the mark? I remember people having issues trying to register two at once last round.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom