News Walt Disney World Holiday Events 2023

CampbellzSoup

IMG_0191.jpeg

Wow I never remembered Main Street with the garland now that looks magical

RSD Part Deux

Where can I see on Disney app or site that there is a Xmas parade on the 12th? I can only see this.

Attachments

• IMG_5814.jpeg
    IMG_5814.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 38

jrhwdw

Of course Disney would label a parade under fireworks instead of parade. 🙄😵‍💫
Fireworks and Nighttime Entertainment. Which is what MOUACT is starting Thurs Night. It really won't move to Daytime till after the last MVMCP. I'm still Skeptical about the 12th. Sure, MK has done the Christmas Parade at 5pm on Taping Days before but two Performances in one day during Taping Weekend?? That's just me.

Speaking of Taping Weekend, it looks like the stage at the Castle is already being put in.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Walt Disney World has released more details on Frozen Holiday Surprise. The transformation happens each night at 6:15pm and again at 8:15pm on Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party nights. The expected duration is about 7 minutes.

0727ZN_0033KP-16x9.jpg

Join our Frozen friends from Arendelle as they ring in the season. The celebration begins when Olaf and over 100 of his snowgie siblings add garlands, ornaments, wreaths and more to Cinderella Castle.

Next, Anna, Elsa and Kristoff will appear on stage with Olaf—all decked out in their holiday best. The festivities culiminate as Elsa adds the finishing touches with her ice magic, transforming Cinderella Castle into a shimmering crystallized palace.

Gather in front of Cinderella Castle each night at 6:15 PM (and again at 8:15 PM during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party) to watch this dazzling transformation.

Animaniac93-98

Was at MK on Nov 3. The Christmas loop played on Main Street and front gate sounded a bit quiet to me. Not as loud as the usual loop.

Liberty Square was playing the 1980 loop, earlier in the week it was the 2009 loop.

Swiss Family Treehouse organ was playing the Christmas loop (Deck the Halls/O Christmas Tree), but no other decorations. I thought the same room had a tree before?

TTA94

Walt Disney World has released more details on Frozen Holiday Surprise. The transformation happens each night at 6:15pm and again at 8:15pm on Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party nights. The expected duration is about 7 minutes.

View attachment 752881

Join our Frozen friends from Arendelle as they ring in the season. The celebration begins when Olaf and over 100 of his snowgie siblings add garlands, ornaments, wreaths and more to Cinderella Castle.

Next, Anna, Elsa and Kristoff will appear on stage with Olaf—all decked out in their holiday best. The festivities culiminate as Elsa adds the finishing touches with her ice magic, transforming Cinderella Castle into a shimmering crystallized palace.

Gather in front of Cinderella Castle each night at 6:15 PM (and again at 8:15 PM during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party) to watch this dazzling transformation.

It won’t but I hope this fails miserably and Disney receives a lot of negativity for no castle lights. Unfortunately as usual the vast majority of guests will be satisfied with this new show and we will never see the lights again because of it.

Purduevian

I assume on a party night the regular day guests would be able to stay in the hub to watch this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom