video walk down memory lane....grab your popcorn!!!

maggiegrace1

These are just awesome!....I wish I could go back and do it all again!...Thanks for sharing!..:D

Loved your moms comments..:D
Loved the BGM in them also...the AA bgm was just great!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
since everyone is talking about "what used to be", i figured why not see it through the lens of a vintage 1980 sony camcorder. you remember them, about 100 lbs on your shoulder with two 50 lbs batteries on your waist? although there are alot of videos on the net of vintage disney, none are this complete. part one is of epcot and wdw village, in the opening year, (xmas). a few on ride videos, (world of motion is one), also has complete walk-around footage of the characters, vehicles, sceanery, etc. woody harrelson from cheers was also there doing a follow-up to a tv special recorded a few weeks earlier, although since my parents were cristians, they never saw cheers or heard of woody harrelson. in a certain point, my mother was commenting on a dragon looking bush, it was actually figment. enjoy the video, its long but worth it to see everything in epcot in pristene condition, including the jumping fountains.

part two coming tomorrow. heres the link to part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVXPT3ukMY8

NOTE : AS OF 10:33 EST, VIDEO WAS NOT FINISHED PROCESSING. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON

I still get:

This video has been removed because it is too long. Regular YouTube videos must be 10 minutes or less.

Lord Pheonix

Original Poster
UPDATE:

i just watched all the videos, and sadly theres going to be a slight delay in getting them all uploaded. footage of the same park is spread over 8 vcr tapes, each between 4 and 6 hours long, so b4 uploading im going to consolidate them to one video each, then of course ill split them into the 10 min clips and upload them. im uploading a few smaller ones tonight, south of the border, (when it was still clean and wholesome, lol) and more detailed footage of disney village. in the next group of vids, the little kid is me at like 7 or so, and you'll get to see the cameraman, im pretty sure its the only time my father EVER appeared on the camera, cause mom didnt know how to operate it.

P.S. JUST UPLOADED 4 NEW VIDS

ChrisFL

Premium Member
LOVE South of the Border. It is always a favorite stop on the lovely trip down South. Looking forward to the other videos!

Yes, South of the Border is the EPITOME of tourist traps...actually, a picture of it should be next to the definition of "tourist trap"

Lord Pheonix

Original Poster
2 new vids uploading tonight, mk 1981 tencennial parade. park footage or more epcot opening day and month footage coming tomorrow. sorry this is taking so long, it takes time to convert the vids to mpg's, split them into 10 min clips, and upload them. i can only do them at night, i unfortunatly need to work during the day, (stupid bills). alot of this footage ill be seeing for the first time with all of you, the last time i saw it was when i was actually there in 1981, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom