Vegas + Disneyland Combo Trip

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Are you arriving at or close to opening? You can do the patented obtain an FP & then ride standby for Space to get 2 rides in. Check the app for Indy times to see if an FP is needed. Matterhorn would be your next stop, then princesses depending on showtimes, IJA, Pirates & Mansion (which offers FP as well if needed).

I should be there before official opening time. My only concern with getting in are the secuirty lines, based on recent pictures.

ForeverAnna

I would advise arriving 45 minutes to an hour before opening.

I didn't really notice much difference in the security lines in May but then I always arrive early. They are likely much longer later in the day.

Phroobar

Still Disney security does a pretty good job at quickly getting people through the checkpoint even if it is a little questionable how effective it is. I remember waiting forty minutes at Magic Mountain trying to get through security and they had twenty bag check/metal detector lines operating. Each one had one security person that would slowly check each bag and let one person though security each time. But MM has a much rougher crowd and the security person was a lot younger (16-20).

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
The last two times I went to Disneyland I took the Resort Express bus to get to & from the airport. I had no issues with them, but I see SuperShuttle is much less expensive. Is it a good value? How does it compare with Mears in Orlando?

GiveMeTheMusic

The last two times I went to Disneyland I took the Resort Express bus to get to & from the airport. I had no issues with them, but I see SuperShuttle is much less expensive. Is it a good value? How does it compare with Mears in Orlando?

SuperShuttle is typically a large van shared by several people as opposed to a motor coach. You'll likely find a better value in an Uber or Lyft in my opinion.

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Just a few more hours until my flight leaves! I think I'll watch Disneyland Showtime at the airport this evening. :)

In case you care (or don't), I'll post a trip report when I get back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom