Vacation Villa

cab5f

Original Poster
Hey Everybody, I'm Planning For Our Trip In June, and Im Looking For A 7 Bedroom House. We Have Been To Disney 14 Straight Years, and for the Past Few, We've Stayed In A Vacation Villa. Im Looking For Something At A Great Price. We've Stayed At Gleenbrook Resort Once, and Lake Berkley Four Times, And They Were All Great, But Unavailable. Any Help?

blackerbys17

LOL, too funny! We just stayed in a 7 bedroom 4.5 bathroom villa in Kissimee with a pool and game room that was AMAZING!!! All done up in a Disney theme and for a great price. If you want more info, PM me and I'll fill you in. :wave:

Boray

We just got back from the World on Sunday and rented a 3 bedroom house through www.homes4uu.com. We also rented through them in 2003 with my entire family (13 people) and got a 5 bedroom house. I know they have 7 bedroom homes for rent as well. We got a wonderful home last week in Davenport with a 2 car garage, screened pool, etc. (everything you'd expect) and the home was just beautiful. I will definatly rent through them again next time. Hope this helps! :wave: Good luck and let us know who you used. Oh, and we got a discount through this company with the Orlando Magicard (free, just go to the Orlando Visitors and Convention Bureau.) Because it was off season, and we had the card, we paid only $99/night, plus $150 for 7 days of pool heat. It was worth every penny!

cab5f

Original Poster
Thanks Everyone For The Info. Im Still Looking Around, And Trying To Decide. Its A Long Process, But I Enjoy It. Except The Money Part.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom