Universal Kidzone ideas

TheMackMachine

Great ideas, but I feel that there should be more than just Spongebob. I could see Universal re-theme Fievel's water playground into a Spongebob water playground, and putting in a Madagascar ride in the back of the area next to Curious George. What I would really love to see is replacing Animal Actors with a show dedicated to old Nickelodeon game shows of the 90s, and kids can win prizes.

Also they would need to replace E.T. if they want a Spongebob themed area.

Matt7187

Original Poster
Great ideas, but I feel that there should be more than just Spongebob. I could see Universal re-theme Fievel's water playground into a Spongebob water playground, and putting in a Madagascar ride in the back of the area next to Curious George. What I would really love to see is replacing Animal Actors with a show dedicated to old Nickelodeon game shows of the 90s, and kids can win prizes.

Also they would need to replace E.T. if they want a Spongebob themed area.
Et could stay, it just wouldnt fit the theme, so you say it is part of another land near it

TheMackMachine

Et could stay, it just wouldnt fit the theme, so you say it is part of another land near it

Well as long as E.T. is there, Universal can't have a Spongebob themed area. If they want the area, they would need to replace E.T. with a new Spongebob ride, or create a new entrance from Battery Park/the north end of Hollywood.

Matt7187

Original Poster
Well as long as E.T. is there, Universal can't have a Spongebob themed area. If they want the area, they would need to replace E.T. with a new Spongebob ride, or create a new entrance from Battery Park/the north end of Hollywood.
You could also paint the side of et that points to kidzone would be painted spongebobish

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom