Universal Kidzone ideas

Matt7187

Original Poster
Hello all, long time reader, first post! My idea involves somebody who lives in a pineapple under the sea. Of course, that is spongebob squarepants. My idea is to turn the whole area into a spongebob area. I thought you would need a Krusty Krab as the main restaraunt(spelling?), and my only ride idea so far is a Mrs Puff's boating school ride where it would either be a speedway type ride where you drive the boatmobiles, or it could be like test track and you could have a high speed chase with the cops through the city! Ideas, comments, and criticisms are all welcome!

WED99

I love the Boating School idea as a main attraction!

Spongebob 4-D exists already and is great! Maybe that could be implemented?

You'd have to have a water playground somewhere

A plankton robot ride would be good, just like a small spinner.

Meet and Greets could be inside all the characters houses.

Matt7187

Original Poster
I thought about that same meet and greet idea! I guess great minds think alike! Spongebob 4-d would also be a good attraction and the plankton spinner would also be great! Would the water area be like goo lagoon(their beach) or something else?

WED99

I thought about that same meet and greet idea! I guess great minds think alike! Spongebob 4-d would also be a good attraction and the plankton spinner would also be great! Would the water area be like goo lagoon(their beach) or something else?
yes I thought about the beach, but could you really re create a beach successfully? I'm sure it's possible but very land consuming. Maybe Jellyfish fields?

Also, I would love to eat at Goofy Goobers!

And what about a Rock Bottom Dark Ride?

Is it alright if I make some concept art of this? If yes, tell me your ideas so I can be sure to use them!

Matt7187

Original Poster
yes I thought about the beach, but could you really re create a beach successfully? I'm sure it's possible but very land consuming. Maybe Jellyfish fields?

Also, I would love to eat at Goofy Goobers!

And what about a Rock Bottom Dark Ride?

Is it alright if I make some concept art of this? If yes, tell me your ideas so I can be sure to use them!
I would love for u to make some concept art all of your ideas are good. Also i thought up a idea about a ride from the movie but it is very long so i will post it in another post

Matt7187

Original Poster
David Hasselhoff's Water Extravaganza!!

Type of ride-starts as a slow boat ride then turns into a roller coaster

Story- you are riding in a 2 by 8 roller coaster car, but the ride starts as a scenic ride looking at the sky, water, the occasional gag. Then you are informed through on ride speakers that mr. Krabs in about to be fried and he needs YOUR help! Then, it is like the movie where you are launched into the ocean at a speed of 45mph. There you go through the downward launch and through turns and drops, but no inversions and no going up because you are supposed to be launched DOWN into the ocean. Goofy Goober Rock is playing loudly through the whole roller coaster part. You get there just in time to see spongebob stop the frying! Then it turns into a dark ride again and you pass scenes like the goofy goober rock scene, plankton going to jail, and finally spongebob getting his coveted promotion!

What do you guys think?

WED99

David Hasselhoff's Water Extravaganza!!

Type of ride-starts as a slow boat ride then turns into a roller coaster

Story- you are riding in a 2 by 8 roller coaster car, but the ride starts as a scenic ride looking at the sky, water, the occasional gag. Then you are informed through on ride speakers that mr. Krabs in about to be fried and he needs YOUR help! Then, it is like the movie where you are launched into the ocean at a speed of 45mph. There you go through the downward launch and through turns and drops, but no inversions and no going up because you are supposed to be launched DOWN into the ocean. Goofy Goober Rock is playing loudly through the whole roller coaster part. You get there just in time to see spongebob stop the frying! Then it turns into a dark ride again and you pass scenes like the goofy goober rock scene, plankton going to jail, and finally spongebob getting his coveted promotion!

What do you guys think?
Sounds good! I'll be sure to use it in the concept. And just warning you, I'm not an artist. I just draw this stuff for fun so it will not be that flash :/

wiigirl

Maybe we could expand this concept into Nickelodeon Universe/Multiverse.

There's an idea.
75.gif

WED99

My first concept is for Jellyfish Fields. I did some concept art but don't have a scanner, sorry :/ so the goal is to recreate this...
Jellyfish_feilds_lol_zps7d588f0e.jpg

First the hills. They could be made using synthetic grass or the rubber you find at playgrounds. They can't be too steep to allow people you get over them. Scattered around the area will be different water play areas disguised as what you find in Jellyfish Fields. Try to picture a pink pole the has jellyfish branching off of it. These jellyfish spray water when their sensors detect people. Fibreglass coral sprays water in all directions. If you explore the area enough, you might be able to find all 3 character photo ops!

-Spongebob Catching a Jellyfish
-Patrick getting caught in his net
-Squidward getting zapped

But if water isn't your thing, that's alright! The water squirters are positioned so you can walk through the fields and stay dry! Then when you reach the other side, enjoy the Bikini Bottom Music Festival!

Find a spot on the grass and watch as every 30 minutes the fish of bikini bottom perform their favourite songs for you on a large outdoor stage, backed by a large screen! Enjoy songs like F.U.N, Ripped Pants and Goofy Goober Rock, Plus many more!

SO! That is my vision for Jellyfish fields. Thoughts, Ideas, Criticism?

Matt7187

Original Poster
My first concept is for Jellyfish Fields. I did some concept art but don't have a scanner, sorry :/ so the goal is to recreate this...
Jellyfish_feilds_lol_zps7d588f0e.jpg

First the hills. They could be made using synthetic grass or the rubber you find at playgrounds. They can't be too steep to allow people you get over them. Scattered around the area will be different water play areas disguised as what you find in Jellyfish Fields. Try to picture a pink pole the has jellyfish branching off of it. These jellyfish spray water when their sensors detect people. Fibreglass coral sprays water in all directions. If you explore the area enough, you might be able to find all 3 character photo ops!

-Spongebob Catching a Jellyfish
-Patrick getting caught in his net
-Squidward getting zapped

But if water isn't your thing, that's alright! The water squirters are positioned so you can walk through the fields and stay dry! Then when you reach the other side, enjoy the Bikini Bottom Music Festival!

Find a spot on the grass and watch as every 30 minutes the fish of bikini bottom perform their favourite songs for you on a large outdoor stage, backed by a large screen! Enjoy songs like F.U.N, Ripped Pants and Goofy Goober Rock, Plus many more!

SO! That is my vision for Jellyfish fields. Thoughts, Ideas, Criticism?
Love it!

Matt7187

Original Poster
How about all of the meet and greets are like the talking mickey and you can have a conversation with them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom