Universal Demolishing Soundstage 44

StageFrenzy

I wonder where they are going to put all the haunted houses this year? So are we looking at a c-d level attraction at s44? Preview center?

Millionaire2K

However, at USH, they had to modify an existing building to put in Transformers. If this is a new building, it might go up quicker... I'm hoping late 2013 early 2014 at the latest...

I put that in my estimate. Remember they do have to remove the entire stage 44 and rebuild from the ground up after clearing the site. So the times should be close to the same.

I'm just saying "I" think HP may take longer then first thought so they wanted to add something else till then. Whatever will go where stage 44 is may be built to hold us till HP. I can not see HP and this attraction opening in the same year. It would be a waste of $$. HP alone would be big enought draw.;)

GLaDOS

I'm just saying "I" think HP may take longer then first thought so they wanted to add something else till then. Whatever will go where stage 44 is may be built to hold us till HP. I can not see HP and this attraction opening in the same year. It would be a waste of $$. HP alone would be big enought draw.;)

Waste of money makes no sense. Id doesn't matter when their built. They're still spending the same amount of money.

It'd be done for crowd dispersal reasons.

Millionaire2K

It is a waste of money. Because they would need to make new attractions a few years later to keep crowds up. And if they don't they will loose money for being old news. So YES it is a waste of $$ to open 2 major rides in 1 year. Skip a year and draw more people will save them money.

2014 - Stage 44 ??? 1
2016 - HP
2018 - ??? 2

2014 - Stage 44 ??? 1
2014 - HP
2016 - ??? 2
2018 - ??? 3 or nothing. Either will cost them one way or another.

GLaDOS

More like this:

2013: SS44
2014: Possible IoA Project/Possible USF project
Late 2014- Early 2015: Potter
2016-17: KidZone redo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom