Uber at the end of the night?

Minnie1986

Has anyone used Uber at park closing to avoid the nightmare that is the bus wait? I'm contemplating using Lyft/Uber. Me+cranky/sleepy child= no bueno. Thanks!

21stamps

I have used it after Epcot closes. I walked to BC, hailed a car on my app and was at Kidani in 10 minutes.

I have used it MK closing, too. Like others have said, you just walk to CR, but beware of surge pricing.

Yes! I should have mentioned this.
My kid had to use the restroom before boarding the ME, it wasn't there yet. When we finished and walked out front- the magical express was pulling away!!

I logged on to Uber- price said $56.. my phone rang, answered it, hung up quickly then went back on Uber app.. price was now just under $80. So frustrating. I asked our driver and he told me that prices can change in seconds.

Upvote 0

KrazyKat

The bus system at park closings has really gotten way too overcrowded. It's actually the part of the day I dread the most at WDW. On our most recent trip I also noticed "guests" being less friendly and many people not offering their seats to seniors, children and even some people with disabilities to which I always offer them my seat. To be honest, the "guests" at Universal were a lot more friendly then the "guests" at Disney World. We used Uber a few times by walking over to a nearby resort and it worked wonderfully.

Upvote 0

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
It's weird, I've never had it from Epcot (BC). I did from CR, though. I guess there is larger demand post MK closing. It was crazy. It was $25 to get back. I waited about 15 minutes and went down to $11.

But the wait and bus ride back to the resort is part of the magic.

$25 to avoid a magical two hour bus journey with a toddler who is already up two hours past normal bedtime? Take my money.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom