1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Tusker house for Bfast or Dinner ROL?

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by bsmartin2000, Jul 17, 2017.

1. bsmartin2000

bsmartin2000 Active Member

I have Adrs for Tusker House at 10:45 and at 5:25. The 5:25 is the ROL package. Not sure which would have the better food. Any thoughts?

Ciara likes this.
  2. Ciara

Ciara Well-Known Member

Both are supposed to good. My only thought on this is you would be going at the end of the buffet for Breakfast and the beginning for Dinner. So dinner food may be fresher. Also the breakfast is pretty standard fare vs more African choices for Dinner. I had the almost the same debate and ended up choosing dinner, but i am sure both meals would be great, Enjoy! :)

Weather_Lady likes this.
  3. Dave Ber

Dave Ber Member

We do the 1045 on every trip, it gives the kiddos the mickey waffles and the BACON, but the best part is they change over to lunch at 11 and you get both breakfast and lunch for the breakfast price

4. Weather_Lady

Weather_Lady Well-Known Member

It all depends on what you'd like to eat -- my family would choose dinner every time, simply because the food offerings for dinner are more exotic and unique (a little bit of Sanaa, a little bit of Boma). The breakfast menu is about the same as you'd find at any TS restaurant on property (waffles, eggs, bacon). Whether that's a pro or a con depends on your family's tastes.

(Update: apologies to @Ciara - I hadn't read the other responses before posting and I see that I pretty much parroted what you already said!)

Ciara likes this.
  5. Ciara

Ciara Well-Known Member

I haven't actually been for Dinner. Just my assumptions so i'm glad it seems to be true! :p