News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Who do I need to talk to about Passholder emails? I haven't received Passholder emails since November 2020 so I missed emails about Remy and Guardians as well. As far as I can tell I don't have it blocked nor changed any settings.

KrazyKat

Sorry if this was discussed somewhere else in the forums but I just didn’t see it. Was just wondering if it was a windy night and some of the fireworks fall out were to go towards Tron, is the canopy fireproof?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Details on the D23 TRON Lightcycle / Run preview for Gold Members.

Gold Member +1: $50 (plus $7 processing fee). Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET.

Event Includes:
  • Complimentary parking at the Transportation Ticket Center
  • Light refreshment for all Gold members in attendance
  • Exclusive entry to preview of TRON Lightcycle / Run on Saturday*, March 18, 2023
  • Commemorative keepsake from the Grid
Check-in opens at the Transportation Ticket Center (TTC) from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. with park admission beginning directly after Gold members receive their credentials and continue to Magic Kingdom Park via monorail or ferry. Gold Members can explore the rest of Tomorrowland up until the event begins at 6:30 p.m. where they will be able to enter the entrance to the attraction. From there, D23 Gold Members can experience TRON Lightcycle / Run until 8:30 p.m.

Link to purchase tickets - https://tickets.d23.com/event/d23-gold-member-preview-tron-lightcycle-run-at-mkaewugfmfab/pre-sale

Full details found at the link below.

*Edited to correct Sunday to Saturday as the date - D23 had the wrong day listed.

Last edited:

jrapps

I've never done a passholder preview before...does anyone know how these work, do you just show up at the ride at your selected time? I have the Pixie pass, does this mean I can only do a passholder preview on M-F, or do previews allow for special admission?

MagicHappens1971

I've never done a passholder preview before...does anyone know how these work, do you just show up at the ride at your selected time? I have the Pixie pass, does this mean I can only do a passholder preview on M-F, or do previews allow for special admission?
If Tron works like Guardians and the like, you’ll get a park reservation issued to you for the day of your preview. You’ll pick a time for the preview and you’ll arrive at the attraction at that time. I’m unsure how the Pixie Pass plays into previews

Meeko77

Gold Member +1: $50 (plus $7 processing fee). Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET.

Event Includes:
  • Exclusive entry to preview of TRON Lightcycle / Run on Saturday*, March 18, 2023
Check-in opens at the Transportation Ticket Center (TTC) from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. with park admission beginning directly after Gold members receive their credentials and continue to Magic Kingdom Park via monorail or ferry. Gold Members can explore the rest of Tomorrowland up until the event begins at 6:30 p.m. where they will be able to enter the entrance to the attraction. From there, D23 Gold Members can experience TRON Lightcycle / Run until 8:30 p.m.

Link to purchase tickets - https://tickets.d23.com/event/d23-gold-member-preview-tron-lightcycle-run-at-mkaewugfmfab/pre-sale

*Edited to correct Sunday to Saturday as the date - D23 had the wrong day listed.
Curious if you ever get emails about these types of things. I've been a Gold Member with D23 since Day 1, but I don't ever hear about events via email. Maybe I need to frequent their site more often, but I often miss out on so much were it not for sites like this one. Thank you!

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Gold Members can explore the rest of Tomorrowland up until the event begins at 6:30 p.m. where they will be able to enter the entrance to the attraction
I wonder what happens if you wander off to Mad Tea Party.
joey fatone taser GIF

JoeCamel

Sorry if this was discussed somewhere else in the forums but I just didn’t see it. Was just wondering if it was a windy night and some of the fireworks fall out were to go towards Tron, is the canopy fireproof?
This might shed some light on it for you, be sure to go to manufacturer's site for the descriptions

Unbanshee

Yep, it'll be fine. The canopy is filled with water, kind of like a giant waterbed

Grumpy4196

Event Includes:

That figures. Youngest son is getting married on the 18th. Would have been nice to go. Had a blast at the Guardians preview. $50 is a good price for potentially 6 hours in MK.

kinglsyyy

Who do I need to talk to about Passholder emails? I haven't received Passholder emails since November 2020 so I missed emails about Remy and Guardians as well. As far as I can tell I don't have it blocked nor changed any settings.
Same here....
Total dissapointment, i have to call to get my reservations every time.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Icarus Exhibits.......

Finally getting those 3D animations installed in the windows......

Just in time for grand opening?

It'd be so nice for that tunnel to be more than... well... just a tunnel... when the train first reopened, seeing the videos made it seem like such a wasted opportunity for some sort of neat lighting or projection effect or something!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom