Transportation System

Chad

Original Poster
Nope, I like for people to critique me like that, that was great! I always thought monorails would be more expensive, thats why I wanted to do the lightrails, I would love to have monorials instead. So switch tracks aren't good, huh? I will admit that I know little about monorials and how they work, and the track design. I still don't know about a second ttc, however, I think it would be too comlilcated and too expensive. Though my idea involves backtracking, its not that bad, and wouldn't take up too much time..A monorail society? Wow...Sounds cool, but i've never heard of them. I keep imagining all of these hooded men walking around, each with a colored stripe down there side. "Member red, investigate the epcot line..complaints of it smelling.." oh well, I'll be sure to read about it. I'd love to talk more with ya about this, seem slike you actually know what your talking about, unlike me.. :)

And WDW -IMagineer in a response to one of my posts, on the Wonka Idea, you said, "You know, there's an edit button that lets you go back and change your post, I'd much rather you use that then spam the board with three posts at once" Practice what you preach, eh?

WDW-Imagineer

There... I hope both of you are happy :mad: :mad: :mad: ;)

Now, lets get back to the topic on hand. I thought that the main problem with expanding the Monorail System is that it is too expensive. I heard that it was some ridiculous price per beam. I like the original plan (if it was a plan) that has a light rail system from resort areas to a hub, which you then get on a monrail to go to various parks.

Chad, with your idea, I still think a second TTC is necessary. I don't think it would be confusing, just name it something different, like Monrail Transfer Station.

Chad

Original Poster
There was an original Plan? Is it on the web? I would LOVE to look at that! And thats what I thought, I was pretty sure that it was just obscenly expensive, thats why I opted for the light rail to AK and MGM. I still like my One TTC, but let me try to rethink some of it...

Chad

Original Poster
Yeah, I have a new idea for incorporating a second TTC, I'm reworking my map now, It'll be up soon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom