Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Spike-in-Berlin

I agree they're going CHEAP here (hey, that really IS more fun in all caps), but this is not Six Flags cheap. Six Flags would not have put in one tenth the theming effort that went into any of these TS lands. And they would have put Discovery Card ads and R-rated movie posters on every available surface.

OK then let's say they go Universal outdoor coaster cheap. I have to confess I never actually was in a Six Flags, I never considered it worth the time when I was in the US.

Casper Gutman

OK then let's say they go Universal outdoor coaster cheap. I have to confess I never actually was in a Six Flags, I never considered it worth the time when I was in the US.
I'd say it's slightly sub-Busch Gardens CHEAP (Tampa, not Williamsburg). Uni's GG at least has (had) a really well-done queue that puts Slinky's to shame.

Rich T

The press package talked about Slinky Dog so maybe the actual ride vehicle will be shown or something.
Has anyone else wondered if there will be any forward front seat view at all in these things? And if Slinky Dogs get fleas, do the fleas look like the bugs from the Cootie game?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Really? Can't find it

From bioreconstruct on Twitter.

upload_2017-8-27_11-28-37.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom