Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

thepirateking

They've also started putting tarps up across all of the top of the "fencing" wall that is to hide the garage. Looks kinda strange, not sure what they are doing, hopefully we get more aerials soon.

I find the fence a little too perfect. WDI would never make a fence that straight and regular.

becca_

IMG_4185.jpg

https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/886246723290624000

Mike730

DEyWKARXsAA6l56.jpg:large

I'm trying to make sense of the transition area here. Interesting placement of that new paved road, for construction only? I thought the access road would be a bridge over the transition tunnel but I can't see that yet, here.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I'm trying to make sense of the transition area here. Interesting placement of that new paved road, for construction only? I thought the access road would be a bridge over the transition tunnel but I can't see that yet, here.

This is a good question. There is clearly going to be an access road there, you can see where the gate will be. I can't see any way this entrance goes either over or under the road.

Brian Swan

I'm only just noticing in this picture the scale of the "station" building. The angled portion in front is obviously the entrance and start of the queue, and I'm assuming most of the lower front section will be queue (two levels?) - but the large concrete building in back... I know it's for train storage, but it seems a bit of overkill. Do we know what else might be in it?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I'm only just noticing in this picture the scale of the "station" building. The angled portion in front is obviously the entrance and start of the queue, and I'm assuming most of the lower front section will be queue (two levels?) - but the large concrete building in back... I know it's for train storage, but it seems a bit of overkill. Do we know what else might be in it?

It's train storage and maintenance. On the side you can't see there are entrances for three tracks which takes up the whole width of the building.

Mike730

This is a good question. There is clearly going to be an access road there, you can see where the gate will be. I can't see any way this entrance goes either over or under the road.
I was wrong. Check out @marni1971 's map, the gates are clearly there. I imagine a bridge is probably too much in construction and liability cost if all day access is not needed.
image2-jpg.188179

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom