Tower Of Terror v.s Rock 'n' Rollercoaster.

PUSH

IMO, Disney really doesn't have legitimate thrill rides. RnR is the closest. You don't go to Disney for thrills. That's what a Six Flags is for. Six Flags blows Disney out of the competition in terms of thrill. Disney beats Six Flags on just about every other category though. People can say Disney has thrill rides, but they are minor ones at the very most.

mrdisman

I agree...totally different thrills. My vote goes to Tower. I live in Ohio, a couple hours from Cedar Point where roller coasters are plentiful. I can't think of any other attraction that can give me that kind of thrill. It's definitely a favorite and I look forward to it every year.

Oh...now I understand...you're crazy

Gonzo79

I love both rides,Rock'n'Roller Coaster is great,but Tower Of Terror is my absolute favorite. I love everything about it,the theme,the thrills,the random drop sequences. Plus I'm a huge Twilight Zone fan.

Neph-Neph

Tower of Terror, hands down. It's not even close for me. Tower of Terror is my favorite ride in The World. I just love the theming all throughout. From the moment you step in the tree-lined queue until you walk off the ride. The detail in the lobby is unbelievable and the ride is just so much fun!

Man. I want to ride it right now.

BryceM

Tower of Terror. I believe that it is tied with Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and Radiator Springs Racers as the best themed ride in the country.

Raven66

I would say ToT, my husband would say RnRc and the kid would say both.

Just a little funny story. I wanted to get a personalized license plate. Trying to think of some and I thought a good one would be TOT FAN. Well, after my family got done laughing, I passed on that one. I didn't want to get beat up.:eek:

Magenta Panther

Tower of Terror, hands down. It is one of the most perfectly-written, themed and executed rides/attractions I have ever seen. Only the Potter attraction at Uni matches it.

As for RnRC, it's pretty good. But the first time I rode it, I was surprised that it was so short in duration. My first impression was: "That's it?"

Sarah Rae

I loooove ToT!! It's my favourite ride out of all the parks.

I do not like RnR. I'm just at that awkward height that makes my head bounce/smash around between the shoulder restraints, and I spend the next hour or two with a headache. The only cure is more ToT ;)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I prefer TOT, the kid prefers RnR...but I think her new found love for that ride is based off on finally being tall enough to ride it!

The Tomorrownaut

What's the better ride? ToT blows RnR out of the water in this category. It's already been said here and elsewhere that the theming, detail, and dedication to the premise of the ride is nearly unprecedented in any other attraction across WDW.

What's the better thrill ride? This is a much tighter race mainly because they're very different types of thrills. I personally prefer ToT in this category too for one reason. One time when I rode RnR, the sound in the ride vehicle speakers (the Aerosmith music that goes along with the twists and turns) malfunctioned and did not play at all, and RnR suddenly became one of the more boring roller coasters I've ever ridden, and that includes a great many across the nation in my 19 years. Luckily, we told the cast member at the unload station and they let us go right through the handicap door there to the front of the line to do it all again! Sweet! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom