TOT Improvement/standup style

woofboy111

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
My mom got that sit once. Scared the heck out of her. She clinged to my dad's arm. You should see the scars. Ouch!

Oh, well I guess your mom wouldn't request that seat like I do!!!

Maria

No way! I have requested first row, but never that seat! But myabe I´ll do it next time and lift my feet like you said....you just made me curious!;)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
My dad won't bring her any more because of his arm. In fact my dad won't go on it any more because he like the original one, not the huge number of drops now on the ride. Hopefully I can beg him to go on it like with Space Mountain. He'll go on any roller-coaster except Space Mountain. Weird huh?

woofboy111

You're Dad likes the one drop better? I like how it drops 7 times better. Thats one of the reasons that I think Tower of terror is better tan most other freefalls (Besides from other freefalls lack of themeing).

Castle Cake Apologist

Hmmm...

Have the floor suddenly drop out from under you right be4 its over? Wow... that would be... freaky....

Can picture the looks on people's faces:
:eek:

I missed ToT last visit... was sick in the hotel.. cursed bug....

Also, my mom REFUSES to ride ToT after she rode it when it first opened to the public.... will someone tell her that its a LOT smoother now? She doesn't seem to believe me and my dad.... wonder why...?? lol :D

I HATE that middle seat... scared me to death.. course that was a few years ago... I was only what? 10? Now I'm 14 and I'll ride anything.. reckon I'll give that seat another try next time...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom