Top 25 Amusement Parks - World

PhotoDave219

Sorry about that. I'm new at this and since it was in the newspaper, I figure it was news. Point me to where I go to determine where this belongs for future posts, should I ever choose to do so again.

You should really direct your sarcasm to the forum moderators @wdwmagic or @The Mom

That being said, think this falls in the "everything else" forum.

Sonconato

Original Poster
You should really direct your sarcasm to the forum moderators @wdwmagic or @The Mom

That being said, think this falls in the "everything else" forum.
I wasn't intending on being sarcastic. I reviewed the forum options and thought this was the best fit. I see many topics under certain categories and ask the same thing but I don't judge, I just go with the flow.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I wasn't intending on being sarcastic. I reviewed the forum options and thought this was the best fit. I see many topics under certain categories and ask the same thing but I don't judge, I just go with the flow.
Don't take offense to it as we all on here have been told we put something in the wrong place before by someone. Lol Nothing personal he had against you. Not that you felt that way just wanted to put that out there. Don't let that deter you from posting in the future again. :)

Ztonyg

By what possible measure is DHS a better park then Disneyland!

I saw this and my jaw dropped. I'd rank Disneyland, Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and DCA over DHS at present (I've never been to DAK so I can't rank that park).

Also, while I love IOA I still believe Disneyland is the best domestic theme park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom