Top 25 Amusement Parks - World

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thanks for the post! I wouldn't think to much of it because it's just by reviews done on their site, not by real attendance numbers and such. More people are going to write reviews that dislike something than like it, so although I like TripAdvisor and use it myself regularly (mostly for restaurant and hotel reviews not for attraction reviews), I don't think this says much overall. Restaurant reviews I take with a grain of salt as well on there unless it's all bad reviews for a particular place. Lol :)

Sonconato

Original Poster
Thanks for the post! I wouldn't think to much of it because it's just by reviews done on their site, not by real attendance numbers and such. More people are going to write reviews that dislike something than like it, so although I like TripAdvisor and use it myself regularly (mostly for restaurant and hotel reviews not for attraction reviews), I don't think this says much overall. Restaurant reviews I take with a grain of salt as well on there unless it's all bad reviews for a particular place. Lol :)
I agree with you 100%. It's much like how surveys are often worded to generate the answer desired versus how one really feels or thinks. Just thought it might be of some interest to people.

sxeensweet

I agree with you 100%. It's much like how surveys are often worded to generate the answer desired versus how one really feels or thinks. Just thought it might be of some interest to people.

Yep always love to see any new news or info about Disney parks! Thanks again for that because I had not seen it yet. :)

BrianLo

That moment after I scratched my head about USH at four, finished chuckling about DHS at 5, got irritated that Universal Studios had a picture of Popeye's and then I saw Europa-Park at 7... realizing that it was the best amusement park in the world and not North America.

I think Trip Advisor is trolling...

Edit: Yup, Walt Disney studios made spot 25 without a Tokyo park in sight... serve me right for finishing.

sxeensweet

I'm surprised Knoebels isn't on the list, it usually makes these sorts of lists.
Done by average reviews on Trip Advisor so if not many reviewed it (as much as the other larger parks) on their site it's not going to make the Top 25. So that's probably why. It's not your regular list of top places it's purely on feedback they got only on their website. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom