Tony's Town Square Restaurant

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Haha!! yeah that's all ours was too and was fixed right away. We have not had a vacation ruined but sure had some annoyances before!! I am just grateful to visit as some will never be able to in their lifetime so we are blessed. All these folks that do nothing but complain on these boards should just be thankful they get to experience the magic! :)
I added a sarcasm tag (/s) to the end. None of our vacations have ever been ruined! I agree that we are blessed that we can afford to go so often, and that we are lucky that we have very few, if any, issues.

CaptainAmerica

:D

We loved the Plaza the last time we were there for lunch. We also love breakfast at Crystal Palace. We've gotten into BOG every trip, and also love it as well. Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner is a good choice. I admit, we liked it better when it had characters.
I definitely love Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree, but wouldn't recommend them as an alternative to Tony's. I think it would be wasteful to do character dining or all-you-care-to-enjoy family style if you're not specifically seeking out those options.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I added a sarcasm tag (/s) to the end. None of our vacations have ever been ruined! I agree that we are blessed that we can afford to go so often, and that we are lucky that we have very few, if any, issues.
I know you were being sarcastic but that made me voice for the ones who are not sarcastic! lol Your one of the posters I enjoy on here. :)

belledream

Food is decent. We got the steak and a seafood pasta which I don't think is on the menu anymore.

I like it for the atmosphere. It has that charming "into-the-movies" quality that I find at Be Our Guest. A good choice for a MK restaurant, especially if you've never been before.

Po'Rich

I ate at Tony's last summer and had a good experience. The food is basic Americanized Italian. We had the Chicken Parmesan, and my teenage son really liked it (he looks for Chicken Parmesan on the menu whenever we eat Italian now). I will also say that is was one of the lesser-expensive places of the TS places that we ate (still expensive, but everything at WDW is expensive).

disneylemons

I really like Tony's... our food was good and love the atmosphere..:) Not all restaurants have to be so gourmet and over the top - it can be a little loud but most places at WDW are..that's part of it... I would go and enjoy! and get the pistachio creme brulee

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I really like Tony's... our food was good and love the atmosphere..:) Not all restaurants have to be so gourmet and over the top - it can be a little loud but most places at WDW are..that's part of it... I would go and enjoy! and get the pistachio creme brulee
I'll give it that much the atmosphere is really nice. Just did not like the food or service. Much rather Mama Melrose and Via Napoli both for food and service. We visit those every single trip. :)

ynahtebwdw

We used to love it and go on every visit, but they took some of the best dishes off the menu recently (2 or 3 years ago) and since then we feel it has gone down hill. On our last meal there my chicken parmigiana was badly burnt, but we put this down to the busyness on that day. However, the lady and the tramp theme is super cute and it can't be beaten for people-watching and general ambiance if you sit outside

PEPPER2029

We haven't eaten at tony''s in a long time and decided to go back in april. The food was very tasteless and poorly served. We will not be going back anytime soon.

Daniel Johnson

Wow, I've never been, when I saw this thread, I was excited to read the reviews. It's something I wanted to try on our next trip to Disney.

My love for L&tT is pretty high though, so we will probably still try it.

& in reference to people enjoying or comparing it to olive garden...that's about Italian as we know, it's the only place around us that serves italian-inspired dishes...out side of pizza

PAW PAW 70

Original Poster
So far it seems whether the reviews are split. Going in November guess we will have to take a vote as to dine or not. Made reservations for lunch for BOG wish more restaurants would give the option to make QS reservations for lunch.

DisneyJunkie

The most positive thing I can say about Tony's is that it's in a good location. The food isn't very good, and in fact most of us in our party of 6 agreed that none of us would need to go back there again. It's very disappointing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom