Tony's Town Square Restaurant introduces new Main Street Electrical Parade viewing package

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
050d1fcc2b9000107520aef1ad8518357430b1-wm.jpg

jrhwdw

I could be crazy, but could this be a hint to the fate of MSEP? There's a little bit of talk in the upcoming projects thread about PTN. It's just rumor for now, but why all of the sudden start a dining package for MSEP?????

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
how much would a 3 course meal cost at Tony's outside of this package? Probably around the same I would imagine.

Honestly, this is pretty much the only TS restaurant I have been to where I did not enjoy my meal...so I would never buy a 3 course meal there anyways...package or not.

Biff215

I could be crazy, but could this be a hint to the fate of MSEP? There's a little bit of talk in the upcoming projects thread about PTN. It's just rumor for now, but why all of the sudden start a dining package for MSEP?????
Because it can make money and fill an awful restaurant. I wouldn't look into it any more than that. Now if this money was going to a replacement for MSEP, I might be able to support this, although not by actually participating!

Last edited:

BrerJon

Thanks MyMagic! I could see this being rolled out in more places - it can't be long before there's a Liberty Tree package similar to the Tony's one, too, with a meal and a reserved parade spot.

We should set up a sweepstake or suggestion thread for what next week's upcharge in the Year of A Million Upcharges might be.

Here's an idea they can have for free: I'm thinking 'Belle and Breakfast', for $50 you get a breakfast entree and drink at Be Our Guest, with an anytime FastPass for Enchanted Tales With Belle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom