Tigger Punches Guest??

TarzanRocked99-

yeah this is the lead story going into the local news tonight, I wonder how long it will take the national outlets to pick up this story and the media frenzy will begin.

mitchk

Give me a break, it was obvious that Tigger was just playing around (you have to remember that the padding in the paws is extremely thick) granted it might have been a bit much, but come on. To me it looks like some stupid money grubbing people are looking for some easy cash. Losers :mad:

SpongeScott

Looks to me like the kid is grabbing Tigger from behind, pulling him back. Probably a reaction, but Tigger shouldn't have punched him.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm suspicious... There is no logic to an unprovoked attack on a guest. Where is the alleged victim's other hand and what is he doing to Tigger? Sorry, but I have to think there's an awful lot more to this story than appears in this story.

Scar Junior

Dammit Tigger, stop getting in trouble with the law!

But that's what Tiggers do best!

I, for one, find some comedy in this. It appears to be a non-issue. It's not like he slugged him. I'm waiting for more facts come out. It didn't appear to be malicious, but if it was then Disney will take care of it. I don't see how the sheriff's office should get involved.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
LMAO! :lol:

It looks like Tigger was just playing around to me. I love how the dad is so serious in the video :lol:

Yeah... thats what I think to. But maybe the kid pinched Tigger, thru the suit... or said something under his breath and Tigger heard it. Hopefully we can get Tigger's side of the story... very soon!

GenerationX

I've watched it several times now, and I don't think Tigger was punching the kid. The kid moved in close to Tigger right before Tigger landed the open-handed left. It looked like the intent was to get the kid's hand off Tigger's back.

drei

it definitely looks like tigger lost his balance, and the kid punched him back! the father's a total shmuck. it wasn't even much of a punch, more of an open hand soft tap.

And btw, that new avatar is the funniest thing i've seen on these message boards.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Looking at the video I see Tigger flinch, bring his right arm up to hook the kid's arm and his left comes around to push the kid away. On its way around, his left hand does hit the kid, but follows through to try and get between himself and the kid to push him off.

I'd be willing to bet the kid was pinching Tigger hard through the back.

If my assessment is correct, I sincerely hope the CM is exonerated. I'd say that there was significant poise displayed if I'm right.

Dubman

Two words... "Punk Kid"... And whats up with the glove on the right hand..:rolleyes:

This story was good for only one thing.. A new avatar!!!:lol:

blackerbys17

Looking at the video I see Tigger flinch, bring his right arm up to hook the kid's arm and his left comes around to push the kid away. On its way around, his left hand does hit the kid, but follows through to try and get between himself and the kid to push him off.

I'd be willing to bet the kid was pinching Tigger hard through the back.

If my assessment is correct, I sincerely hope the CM is exonerated. I'd say that there was significant poise displayed if I'm right.

That's funny, that is EXACTLY what my husband said before we even read your post! Mind you, at first I didn't see it but my husband is a cop and he said you could tell by the kid's expression and "sinister looking laugh" that he was doing something to Tigger and that Tigger was just trying to defend himself. If so, I hope poor Tigger doesn't get fired. One way or the other, I think the Father is making wayyyyy to big of a deal out of this, it doesn't look like he hit him hard at all. After all, after he gets hit, the kid is still laughing.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom