News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Probably going to get deleted, but, I found it years ago on archive.org.

Since you seem so confused…

This thread will serve to update on construction progress, new storyline details, and other details specific to Tiana's Bayou Adventure.

It is not to discuss the merits of the retheme of Splash Mountain, please continue to use the original thread at https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...s-and-the-frog-tianas-bayou-adventure.965899/

Ice Gator

Photos from around the area today. In the photo of the millhouse, it appears new windows have been installed.

Does anyone know if they’re going to do anything to hide this railing when the ride opens? I feel like some shrubbery or tree stump covering would do it, but it’d be a shame if they left this railing exposed, kind of feel like it’d take away from the theming a bit.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Does anyone know if they’re going to do anything to hide this railing when the ride opens? I feel like some shrubbery or tree stump covering would do it, but it’d be a shame if they left this railing exposed, kind of feel like it’d take away from the theming a bit.
I'd assume the fence is just there temporarily for worker safety and will be taken down when not needed

donaldtoo

If it’s permanent, I would think they would absolutely need to, because, in that shot anyway, it’s pretty darn intrusive to the theming.

Incomudro

With all they've done, I can't imagine they plan to leave that rail as it is.
I'm of the belief it'll be removed or camouflaged.

Ayla

I agree it will be removed, since there would be no reason to keep it there for safety during an evacuation. That isn't an evac area.

JohnD

This has already been brought up. That is where the briars used to be. So, yes, I'm quite sure, it will be covered by a shrubbery or comparable. I don't think it will be removed.
d3a20ff54956ab3f9be11382febf608f.gif

EPCOT-O.G.

Now that the opening is imminent, and there is speculation what will remain / look different from what we’re seeing now (e.g. fencing) what are your predictions for how the final product will be recieved?

My general feeling is it will have a blend of really impressive animatronics and segments of screen-based experiences (think NRJ and new Peter Pan ride tech). I have a feeling that there may be pacing issues, to a degree, given the intractability of changing the ride track (and to a similar degree, the fact the ride experiences between WDW and DL are not a 1:1 copy).

the_rich

Now that the opening is imminent, and there is speculation what will remain / look different from what we’re seeing now (e.g. fencing) what are your predictions for how the final product will be recieved?

My general feeling is it will have a blend of really impressive animatronics and segments of screen-based experiences (think NRJ and new Peter Pan ride tech). I have a feeling that there may be pacing issues, to a degree, given the intractability of changing the ride track (and to a similar degree, the fact the ride experiences between WDW and DL are not a 1:1 copy).
Well if it's anything like nrj then it will be fantastic. Only downfall of that ride is it's too short.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom