News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Disstevefan1

So Disney says opening in Summer, so technically they have until Sept. 22 ;) and Summer does not even start until June 20th ;) So as long as they open between June 20th and Sept. 22, they will have kept their promise. ;)

Disstevefan1

I don't care about the re theme as this attraction will still be a fun log flume ride.

The only thing I feel strongly about is Disney should ADD attractions instead of a re theme and calling it a new attraction resulting in NO additional capacity is added to the park.

MerlinTheGoat

I wear glasses, so I hope they don't fog up too badly from the mist effects. I have to shield my glasses on Universal's ET ride in its misty segments due to it being blasted at full force at guests. Same could happen with the mist projection that was used in Pirates if I let the vapor hit them. The calm layers of mist used in the fort bombardment scene doesn't cause any issues however. Seems to happen worse when it's more turbulent and thick right around the head. Makes me a bit concerned with these new fog effects since they look like they might be both thick and turbulent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom