Thoughts on Carousel of Progress

Kevin Kuhl

Original Poster
Does anyone else feel like COP is a truly underrated attraction? Whenever I get there, there's never a line (or anything remotely close to even a group of people assembling) and inside, not everyone is always awake. Also, some of those quotes just make it such a fun ride to go through. Something about the way that his "lumbago isn't acting up" gets me every time.

I recommend it to first timers as a fun stop, and no one ever shares this same enthusiasm. I know its not what most people consider a must-do, but I think it's at least notable.

Seriously though, am I the only one who makes it a point to hit COP every time, if not multiple times, a trip?

Clamman73

This is my favorite part.

carouselOP2014 (1 of 1).jpg

4disneylovers

I could always take it or leave it. Nice to sit and rest and usually fall asleep. My husband is not a rider so we usually do it since he can participate. However, I was shocked when my children 12 and 15 at the time insisted we had to go on it when I suggested skipping it. Kind of made me feel good they found pleasure in it.

lazyboy97o

I'm often surprised it is still around. It is not "Disney" and has a sizable running time. I think its large capacity is what keeps it around. It'd be nice to see it either restored to just be its original form or fully updated to better space the time periods.

I_heart_Tigger

I do really love it but I don't know if I can ever do it again. My last experience involved so many people getting up and leaving causing it to stop that I saw a scene 3 times, the next scene twice, the following 2 scenes 3 times each. I just don't think I have the strength. Not just because of the repetition but I was reaching my boiling point with other guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom