This is so cute!!

NeedABreak

You guys are gonna have such a good time. I spent my 21st b-day there, jsut me and my girlfriend. It was so great! There are so many places to have little moments together. We plan on going every year now. If I propose to her there I have to do it on her favorite ride: TOT!!! Now is that romance or what!!! :p

Not For Sale

No fight was intended. Maybe what I said came out wrong. I was just commenting on how it was strange that people overlooked the thread just to comment on the avatar.

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
NeedABreak said:
You guys are gonna have such a good time. I spent my 21st b-day there, jsut me and my girlfriend. It was so great! There are so many places to have little moments together. We plan on going every year now. If I propose to her there I have to do it on her favorite ride: TOT!!! Now is that romance or what!!! :p

Yeah man...right before the big drop so you can always have a pic of the look on her face :)

i'd never know cuz i've never ridden TOT, don't plan to :lookaroun

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
Free falling is one of my biggest fears. I don't want to be pressured to ride something while I'm in a place as happy as DW. I am so scared of that! I just can't bring myself to do it.

Laura

Premium Member
DisneyInMyVeins said:
:confused: not sure what you mean by that. I was thinking of making a new one, but photoshop likes to freeze up on me.

No offense - but to me your avatar looks like a type of kiddie . IMO - it's just strange to be scrolling through posts seeing pictures of Mickey Mouse, Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, children, etc. and then to suddenly pass by an erotic looking photo of a girl on a bed posing. Just doesn't seem to fit the Disney theme. :lol:

But like I said, good luck on getting proposed to. But if you do get married, I'd advise you to get a more conservative avatar. :p

If my reputation point suddenly turns red, my suspicion that most of the members of this board are high school boys will then be confirmed LOL.

GHOST1000

Laura22 said:
If my reputation point suddenly turns red, my suspicion that most of the members of this board are high school boys will then be confirmed LOL.

:lookaroun WHATCHUTALKNBOUT? MOST OF US GRADUATED :lol: REALLY, HEATHER NOTHING WRONG W/ YOUR AVATAR AT ALL. (NO IM NOT YELLIN, JUST A HABIT I HAVE OF TYPING IN CAPS)
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE AFRAID OF FALLING , THEN WHY'D YOU WANNA GET MARRIED THEN :hammer: ? JUST KIDDING ALOT LIKE TOT- CAN GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST RUSH EVEN THOUGH YOUR AFRAID OF WHAT IT MIGHT HOLD IN STORE :animwink: ANYWAY HAVE AN AWESOME TIME IN WDW (JUST GOT BACK SUNDAY-VERY LITTLE CROWDS), AND GOOD LUCK ON THE MARRIAGE THING :wave:

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
GHOST1000 said:
:lookaroun WHATCHUTALKNBOUT? MOST OF US GRADUATED :lol: REALLY, HEATHER NOTHING WRONG W/ YOUR AVATAR AT ALL. (NO IM NOT YELLIN, JUST A HABIT I HAVE OF TYPING IN CAPS)
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE AFRAID OF FALLING , THEN WHY'D YOU WANNA GET MARRIED THEN :hammer: ? JUST KIDDING ALOT LIKE TOT- CAN GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST RUSH EVEN THOUGH YOUR AFRAID OF WHAT IT MIGHT HOLD IN STORE :animwink: ANYWAY HAVE AN AWESOME TIME IN WDW (JUST GOT BACK SUNDAY-VERY LITTLE CROWDS), AND GOOD LUCK ON THE MARRIAGE THING :wave:

Thanks very much!!! I'm sure I'll have a great time :wave:

DisneyInMyVeins said:
Free falling is one of my biggest fears. I don't want to be pressured to ride something while I'm in a place as happy as DW. I am so scared of that! I just can't bring myself to do it.

Understandable, but if u ever get the courage to ride it, do it! The special effects are amazing. Guess I can count you out of my next skydiving trip! :)

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
Mouse's Magic said:
Understandable, but if u ever get the courage to ride it, do it! The special effects are amazing. Guess I can count you out of my next skydiving trip! :)
]

that is something I could never ever do!!! Unless it was to save someone's life, I couldn't make myself do that.

WDWScottieBoy

Heather, just go on it thinking you're saving someones life then. I was scared to death of this thing for two years and finally just got the nerve to see what all the hype was about. After all, if I can see little children walking off the ride talking about how much they loved it, wanting to go on it again, and having a huge smile on their face, then I knew I could handle it.

Do it for us on the boards!

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
WDWScottieBoy said:
Heather, just go on it thinking you're saving someones life then. I was scared to death of this thing for two years and finally just got the nerve to see what all the hype was about. After all, if I can see little children walking off the ride talking about how much they loved it, wanting to go on it again, and having a huge smile on their face, then I knew I could handle it.

Do it for us on the boards!

Well when you put it like that.....Kinda hard to say no! :brick: We'll have to see when I get there. It's the waiting in line that gets to me. I get so nervous sitting there thinking about it that by the time I get there I chicken out. I did that on RnRC, too. But once my cousin said it wasn't scary at all, I rode it and loved it. The free falling is different though.

SpongeScott

DisneyInMyVeins said:
Well when you put it like that.....Kinda hard to say no! :brick: We'll have to see when I get there. It's the waiting in line that gets to me. I get so nervous sitting there thinking about it that by the time I get there I chicken out. I did that on RnRC, too. But once my cousin said it wasn't scary at all, I rode it and loved it. The free falling is different though.
Just to take your side since everyone is trying to get you to ride it, I also have a fear of free-falling. I've ridden ToT once and haven't ridden it again. Phobias are not anything to be taken lightly, and if you don't feel like riding it, don't. BUT, do go through the preshow and queue up with everyone else, just take the chicken exit. I do that with my family all the time.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Laura22 said:
No offense - but to me your avatar looks like a type of kiddie . IMO - it's just strange to be scrolling through posts seeing pictures of Mickey Mouse, Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, children, etc. and then to suddenly pass by an erotic looking photo of a girl on a bed posing. Just doesn't seem to fit the Disney theme. :lol:

I think you are being a bit harsh there. I monitor avatars to make sure they are acceptable for this family forum, and I certainly wouldnt classify any in this thread to be kiddie . Have you looked at a typical Britney Spears CD cover recently, or MTV?

tigsmom

DisneyInMyVeins said:

I've got the same phobia... I'm terrified of free falling... I've had nightmares of being in an elevator and..... DROP!!!!!!! :eek:

I've been tempted to go thru the pre show as SpongeScott said, but I've never made it.

Good luck on your trip, hope everything goes your way. :wave:

Legacy

I'll be honest, Tower of Terror is the only attraction that scares me every time I go on it. It isn't the drop so much, but the ambiance is terrifying to me. But of course, I actually have a phobia of The Twilight Zone dating back to when I was a kid. The theme song will actually give me goosbumps, which doesn't help my experience on the attraction. But it is still a REALLY good ride.

Wilt Dasney

I survived about 200 trips on TOT during my CP, Heather (many of them alone). Yew Can Doo Eet! :wave:

I wouldn't advise the bf to propose on Tower, though.

*bf pops out ring just as the first drop comes up*

Heather: Noooooooooo!!!!

-bad mojo- :D

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
DisneyInMyVeins said:

Don't worry then, because ToT is not a freefall....it's faster than that :lol: :rolleyes: (seriously)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom