The Unofficial Walt Disney World Resort Rant Thread

jloucks

Same here try to always shrug anything that arises off and make the best of it. Any problems I report to the right people and move on. No need to rant on a forum. Lol ;)

Healthy attitude. I tend to get bristly when I feel like I am being taken advantage of.

Ranting is therapeutic... so... yea... We even have ranting about ranting which always brings a huge grin to my face. People are such characters and a never ending source of interesting display.

I was at MK trying to take a picture of a little green army man with the backdrop of Cinderella Castle from Frontierland, and the railing next to the river had a slanted top, so I couldn't place my little komrade on it to take a picture. I was outraged. This is a sure indication of the end of the WDW we know and love. Bob Iger looks like a pinecone and smells strongly of Doritos.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I love going to WDW, but I'm really not that excited for the future of the parks. Between Toy Story Land, Pandora, and now the de-futurization of Future World, I don't feel like WDW is getting the best it could possibly get.

Corbin

I'm absolutely not a fan of the Avatar land, in a park designed for animal exhibits it has zero place in Animal Kingdom. The movie(s) is overrated too.

I'd love if Disney spent their money at Epcot once they're done at Hollywood Studios.

Goofyernmost

I love going to WDW, but I'm really not that excited for the future of the parks. Between Toy Story Land, Pandora, and now the de-futurization of Future World, I don't feel like WDW is getting the best it could possibly get.
Future World has basically not changed for almost 20 years, is that the de-futurization you are referring too? Upgraded, depending on how you look at it, but, basically the same thing.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Future World has basically not changed for almost 20 years, is that the de-futurization you are referring too? Upgraded, depending on how you look at it, but, basically the same thing.
I'm referring to these rumors that have come out within the last few days regarding the, er... future of FW.

The thing that really grinds my gears is that Disney knows classic Epcot is popular because of how well EPCOT Center merchandise sells, yet they are bringing something totally different to the park.

Goofyernmost

I'm referring to these rumors that have come out within the last few days regarding the, er... future of FW.

The thing that really grinds my gears is that Disney knows classic Epcot is popular because of how well EPCOT Center merchandise sells, yet they are bringing something totally different to the park.
Believe me... rumors around here and $6.00 will buy you a watered down coffee at Starbucks. They are worthless. I'd bet that Disney hasn't given serious thought to Future World in years and it won't until all the rest is done. Probably not in my lifetime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom