The Ultimate Disney Resort

KP25701

Make a Mermaid!

This is my idea its called Make a Mermaid.

The building is Arials groto you walk in and see something very simaler to the My Little Pony and the Mr. Pattato Head thing cumputer screen.You Pick on the touch cumputer screen pick the hair-skintone-eye color-tail color and of course the name.You print it out take it over to the cash regester show it to person at the cash regester they will go find the mermaid you made on the computer and they will come out with a box.You open the box and there is a Mermaid just like you made on the computer!She also comes with a bed hair things a notebook for you with your Mermaids photo on it.and a corlal brush.There is also a store with things you can buy for your new Mermiad like furnitior,Dresses but don't worry they don't cover her tail,and some other stuff.The Mermaid doll is about $20,She is 10 inches tall.

Egzapel

Hair-Brown
Skin Tone-White
Eye Color-Blue
Tail Color-Aqaue

I hope you like it if you have any questions or ideas for it just tell.:D

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
In the Olympus land in Disney's Kingdoms Unite!, you'll arrive at the base of Mount Olympus, where Zero to Hero is located. The ride actually takes place in the mountain itself. I completely pulled this idea out of thin air, considering I don't think there have been any plans by Imagineering for a Hercules dark ride, at lest no plans we're aware of.

ZERO TO HERO

Exterior/Queue- The exterior of thr attraction is as mentioned above. The exterior is a large model of Mount Olympus. On the top of the moutain are mystifiers that send a slow mist spreading around the zenith of the mountain, similar to the EE effect. The mist makes it look as though the moutain in stretching into the heavens. Once entering the queue line, which wraps around the base of the mountain, the scale of the moutain seems to increase in size. The queue brings you into a small stone cavern on the side of the moutain, entering a dark room.

Once inside, you find yourself in a room that appears to be an ancient Greek museum, seen in the introduction of the movie. The queue makes way past several copper structures of Greek heroes and Gods. Along the dusty stone walls of the queue, are several engraved images of the gods and goddesses from the film, with a brief description of each one underneath the engraving.

As the queue almost reaches the loading dock, it passes by a well-painted clay pot...and you seem to hear slight voices speaking. You look closer and it's revealed to be the Muses entertaining the waiting guests! The Muses sing "The Gospel Truth" for the guests, setting up the storyline of the movie, and dark ride. At the end of the song, Thalia, one of the Muses, tells the guests to "stay seated at all times", in a not so calm manner. (Haha, she was always my favorite.) The guests arrive at the queue and board their vehicles, which are carts themed to the several different gods portrayed in the film.

Party on Mount Olympus- The vehicles exit out of the queue and turn around a dark corner, as sweeping clud projections illuminate the room. The cart arrives at the top of Mount Olympus, as fog sweeps below the room, making it seem as though you're floating on clouds. Zeus and Hera stand in one corner of the room, carefully looking over a baby Hercules. A baby Pegusus flies about the room. On the opposite side of the room, are several gods, such as Aphrodite, Hermes, Athena, Apollo and Poseidon. Behind them is a large pile of gifts, caught under a large rainbow. The cart the descends down, below the smoke and into the next room.

An Evil Plan- The Muses return to narrate the story. The cart passes by a large vase with an imprint of Hades. The Muses tell the guests of his plan to kidnap Hercules and make him mortal. The carts enter a smaller side room, where lightning crackles, as Pain and Panic attempt to feed Hercules a formula. As the cart leaves the room, you hear the glass bottle shattering. As the cart passes by the next vase, the Muses display how Hercules grew up with foster parents and had abnormal human strength.

Go the Distance- In the next scene, the cart enter Hercules' house. We see a teenage Hercules convincing his foster parents to let him go out and find the place where he belongs. The cart exits the house and goes into a forest where the sihloette of Hercules can be seen crossing a log bridge to the temple of Zeus.

The Temple of Zeus- Guests enter the stone temple, where a huge statue of Zeus has come to life and talks to Hercules, who is mounted on a much more adult Pegasus. Zeus tells him to go to the Isle of Philoctetes, before disappearing back into his statue state. The cart exits the room.

The Isle of Phil- The carts pass by another vase that shows Hercules training recklessly with Phil. The teenage Hercules suddenly starts to grow much more masculine, as he gets taller and becomes the more manly-looking Hercules. He and Phil get onto Pegasus and ride off.

Hercules, the Hero- In the next scene, the cart is in the city of Thebes, where a large crowd has come to see Hercules. Meg is also included in the crowd of wild fans. The crowd goes wild, asking for autographs, as they all have their Hercules T-Shirts, figurines and Herculade. A large statue of Hercules in erected in the background.

The Garden of Aphrodite- The cart enters a beautiful blooming nighttime garden, where Megara and Hercules sit along the concrete rim of a sparkling fountain. Above them is a twinkling sky of stars. Hercules hands Meg a beautiful white flower. Fiber optic lights twinkle in the beautiful flowers of the garden. In the concrete base of the fountain, the Muses come to life to sing a refrain of "I Won't Say I'm in Love".

Hercules and Hades Make A Deal- The carts move through Hercules training ground, where they witness Hercules and Hades make a deal to give up his powers. Megara sits ,chained in the background of the scene. After Hercules gives up his powers, the shining light that he used to posess has dimmed. As the end of the scene, the cart move up a ramp, through a sheet of fog.

Unleash of the Titans- Through the sheet of fog, the loud rumbling of footsteps echoes through the room. Once the fog clears, you can see your atop Mount Olympus again, however, you are surrounded by the titans of Lava, Rock, Ice and Tornado. To add to the effect, the Lava Titan will let out a large breath, when the guests pass by, causing a large heat to hit the guests. The tornado causes wind to whip rapdily around the room and the Ice Titan lets out a harsh gust of cold wind. After passing the titans, a video display shows Hercules whipping the titans into the tornado and throwing them into orbit, causing a large explosion. Meg lies helpless to the side, on the verge of death. After the event, a light shines on Hercules, as he regains his powers

The Underworld/River of Souls- The carts moves back down the ramp and briefly travels down a river towards a skull. A large three-heded dog, named Cerber us stands off to the left, growling at the passing guests. You enter into the skull and find yourself in a green twisting vortex, where souls are projected everywhere. Smoke, lighting and projections pretty much create the scene. You see Hercules swimming towards Megara. Hades, on his throne, looks on from above. You exit through a cavern.

Hercules is a God- In the next scene, Hercules holds a wispy Megara's soul in his hands, as Hades, Pain and Panic stare on in amazement. Hercules glows radiantly. Suddenly, the souls from the underworld reach out from the glowing pit and pull Hades down. The Hades statue falls backwards into the pit.

A Star is Born- You enter a dark room, where Megara and Hercules fly past on a cloud. Then, you pass through another sheet of fog, before realizing you atop Mount Olympus Again. There, Hercules and Megara kiss in front of the gods, as fireworks shoot off in the background. An image os Hercules displayed in the stars is projected into the sky. You turn a corner, where a painted mural of a pot displays Hercules, Megara, Phil, Pegasus and the other gods from the film. The five Muses sing "A Star Is Born" to the passing cart, while waving goodbye. The cart pulls into the unloading area.

Disneyson 1

WOW. What a masterfully created ride for Herc. I feel like I should drom Mt. Olympus ciz nothing can compare to this anyways! Anyway, I have a great Cinderella idea to replace it.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
WOW. What a masterfully created ride for Herc. I feel like I should drom Mt. Olympus ciz nothing can compare to this anyways! Anyway, I have a great Cinderella idea to replace it.

Thanks!! No! You have to continue your Hercules part! It's amazing. And I don't think that they should be compared, because they're two different entertainment elements. Plus, Cinderella can fit perfectly into a different room of DisneyQuest! :p

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Ok, this isn't an update, but more of a hypothetical question. But I've started work on my Kingdom Hearts III project, which explores all aspects of the possilbe third game.

Now, the question is: where exactly would I post that. I realize there's the Video Game section, but that's really for already released games, not for imaginary, made-up sequels. Then, there's the Imagineering boards, which is really meant for attractions and theme parks. However, I am technically "Imagineering" this game.

So, where should this go?

Disneyson 1

Imagineer... or both. You can update simultaneously. I'm pretty sure that not much is going on in the game form anyway. And what kind of worlds is KHIII going to have (hopefully a legit Sleeping Beauty...?)

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Imagineer... or both. You can update simultaneously. I'm pretty sure that not much is going on in the game form anyway. And what kind of worlds is KHIII going to have (hopefully a legit Sleeping Beauty...?)

I'll just go with Imagineer. The game forum seems a bit too...abandoned for a KH III thread to be in there.

This game is going to take place with some worlds new and old, mostly new. (Just disregard the current KH games being worked on.) A lot of the worlds are Disney classics that should have been in the first game and a few suprising worlds along the way. I won't give them away. Not only will there be worlds, but also character info, weapons, very detailed world posts that feature everything from "characters" to "items" and "Boss Fights."

I've planned 6 returning worlds found in Kingdom Hearts I and II, a re-created world found in Kingdom Hearts I, and 9 new, incredible worlds. Of course, in all of the older worlds, there will be new locations and storylines. And yes, Sleeping Beauty is going to be EPIC.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hopefully you pick the worlds with story lines that AREN'T killed to death in the games. Good luck!

Sad to say, but worlds like Agrabah and Halloween Town won't be returning. Olympus Coliseum will be returning, mainly because it's a very popular world and because there's sill alot of unexplored storyline from that movie. Also, Atlantica will be returning. I know some may think that they completely explored everything from the movie. Well, I'm going to create an original storyline, which is based only around the first movie. It should be a lot of fun.

One world from the original game will be completely re-made. And there's even one world based off a Disney attraction. A lot of classic Disney worlds, mixed in with a few 90s Disney films. All of the new worlds will have storylines that follow their respective movies. The older worlds will have either original or ones that follow unexplored storylines from their films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom