The TTC needs some TLC

PeterAlt

Original Poster
Originally, during the 1970's, there were plans to connect the TTC to a mall-like, compact version of World Showcase.
image.jpg

As you can see, it fits right in, like a natural extension of the TTC that's already there. With out it, there seems to be something missing and incomplete. They really should consider pulling this design off the self, clear the dust and all the cob webs accumulated over the years, and recycle it with a different purpose (other than the original World Showcase idea). It could be a shopping mall, a convention center, a giant food court, theaters, recreational facilities, a minor attraction of some kind, art museums, science exhibits... Whatever there could be a demand for....

Last edited:
Interesting, that's a cool find! The whole shopping/food court/theaters thing seems to be already done with DD but it would be awesome to one day see some sort of a history of WDW museum with parts of extinct attractions. Or they could rebuild horizons, or hell could freeze over.

Haven't been for 2 years or so but i do remember the TTC looking a little decrepit.

Sam Magic

Interesting, that's a cool find! The whole shopping/food court/theaters thing seems to be already done with DD but it would be awesome to one day see some sort of a history of WDW museum with parts of extinct attractions. Or they could rebuild horizons, or hell could freeze over.

Haven't been for 2 years or so but i do remember the TTC looking a little decrepit.
Maybe a mass scale convention center or an urban lifestyle center. EX:
17.jpg

18.jpg

Not something huge, but little and interactive; something that adds depth and character to this portion of the resort.

MonorailRed

Applebees
I'd give it a fresh makeover. Theme it better.

Something that comes to mind is making it another DVC Resort... or maybe another family suite resort (More Deluxe, high End though)

Make it special, serious potential here. It could be the only hotel you could take a ferry boat to the MK. Plus, Monorails to Epcot and Magic Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom