The stroll down Main Street

epcotisbest

Original Poster
We usually linger, take it all in, enjoy the view and get a pic or two with Roy and Minnie as people rush past. Do you linger upon entry to Magic Kingdom or zoom through while headed somewhere else?

R W B

On day 1 of our trip we usually stroll down Main Street but each time we return on that same trip, we just walk and get to where we're going.

Worldlover71

Sometime I stroll, sometimes I rush to squeeze in as much as I can before the crowds arrive. Either way, at some point in the day I always find time stroll down Main Street and soak it in. At night, I have been one of the last ones out more than once since I love it so much.

JIMINYCR

On day 1, we linger, peacefully amble down the street realizing there no reason to rush cause we have all the days to follow to do what we want. Drop in the stores, watch the street performers, watch the horse driven trolley, pin trade, window shop, people watch, photograph the castle from a distance etc. We're absorbing our first moments of peaceful bliss, we've arrived at WDW.

minniemickeyfan

Our first visit to the MK is in the evening on the first day and we generally take our time down Main Street. We take it all in and usually ride the train. We have done this since our first trip.

Weather_Lady

We typically arrive mid-morning and head right off to the MK after we get our hotel room settled. Arriving after rope drop means we don't feel the pressure to hurry up and get to a headliner (we know the lines are already long), so it allows us to be very leisurely. I like to take those minutes to think about all the months (actually, years!) of planning and saving and organizing that it took to get us there, and heave a contented sigh that we made it. :)

Tom

Beta Return
When coming into the MK, we usually just walk right down MSUSA to our first destination. It's usually too crowded up front to really enjoy it. I MUCH prefer lingering on MSUSA after dark. We'll spend quite a bit of time there, and in the hub, toward park closing (and after).

OSUgirl77

I am usually there at rope drop, so I generally make my way to a few rides while there are no lines. Then I head back to Main St., which is usually fairly empty after that first rush of people head to their destinations. Great time to get a photo in front of the castle, too! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom