The Spirited Back Nine ...

Nemo14

Not surprised to hear that. The only time it was included was in the original VHS release and the only reason the scene found its way to DVD was the studio recycled that transfer for the "fullscreen" option on the disc instead of doing a new pan-and-scan job.
I didn't know the reason for it - always assumed it was to cut the running time down.

TeriofTerror

The first Iron Man lacked an overly engaging story for me to keep my attention or want to keep paying attention. Captain America the first one was really really really really dry. I saw it opening day all hyped up and then 30 minutes in I was just done. Iron Man 2 suffers from the lack of me even caring about any of the characters which is the same problem Avengers faced. Iron Man 3, I personally was just done of Iron Man. Avengers was more so explosion and action than story that keeps me engaged. Captain America 2 fixed the story being dry problem and it started out super strong but it just go boring towards the end.

I kinda wish Marvel did what Sony did when they rebooting X-men (From First class onwards) but I'm sure @TeriofTerror was great in Cap2 and Avenger :)
Well, as great as an extra can be. ;)

stevehousse

*waiting for @PhotoDave219 to hit you over the head with a Spoiler button*

People get too hyper-sensitive over spoilers and what a spoiler actually is. If you want absolutely no spoilers, then stay off the Internet and stay away from any film related media

But the OP mentions TV and shows in the thread so why wouldn't it be allowed. Especially when everything Disney does is related nowadays to TV and Films. Thats like saying we can't discuss Frozen as it is a film or anything Marvel because all Marvel makes are TV shows and films and comic books which isn't Disney World. Yet those thing implicate Disney etc. And casting and trailers are not spoilers. Spoilers are specific plot points or story lines that tell and ruin the story to the point you already know whats going to happen making watching it redundant.

Yes I don't think I would count him as a spoiler in any way because he is all over that Jurassic World website. Can't wait for the trailer release on Thursday!

Ignohippo

The first Iron Man lacked an overly engaging story for me to keep my attention or want to keep paying attention. Captain America the first one was really really really really dry. I saw it opening day all hyped up and then 30 minutes in I was just done. Iron Man 2 suffers from the lack of me even caring about any of the characters which is the same problem Avengers faced. Iron Man 3, I personally was just done of Iron Man. Avengers was more so explosion and action than story that keeps me engaged. Captain America 2 fixed the story being dry problem and it started out super strong but it just go boring towards the end.

I kinda wish Marvel did what Sony did when they rebooting X-men (From First class onwards) but I'm sure @TeriofTerror was great in Cap2 and Avenger :)

I'm glad hundreds of millions of people don't believe as you do. They're great flicks. No reason to reboot something that's successful as hell.

Seriously. The modern Marvel movies are the most successful ongoing franchise in history and show no signs of slowing down anytime soon – yet you want to reboot it?! Hilarious.

Quinnmac000

I'm glad hundreds of millions of people don't believe as you do. They're great flicks. No reason to reboot something that's successful as hell.

Seriously. The modern Marvel movies are the most successful ongoing franchise in history and show no signs of slowing down anytime soon – yet you want to reboot it?! Hilarious.

My personal opinion. Just because something is successful doesn't make it good. Transformers movie series has been huge and successful. Crony capitalism is successful. Disney raising prices on tickets without adding new attractions is successful. But does that make it good? No.

TeriofTerror

what character were you?
In Cap 2 I was on the Bill Young Precision Driving Team, so you can't really see me, as I was always in a car. In Avengers I was a "Dirty New York Pedestrian" -- covered in fake dirt as a New Yorker caught up in the huge battle. I'm in a few scenes, but here's the one with the best view of my face head-on. I'm just behind and slightly to the left of the blonde waitress (Ashley Johnson) who gets rescued by Cap.
av1.jpg

Nemo14

In Cap 2 I was on the Bill Young Precision Driving Team, so you can't really see me, as I was always in a car. In Avengers I was a "Dirty New York Pedestrian" -- covered in fake dirt as a New Yorker caught up in the huge battle. I'm in a few scenes, but here's the one with the best view of my face head-on. I'm just behind and slightly to the left of the blonde waitress (Ashley Johnson) who gets rescued by Cap.View attachment 74933
Cool!!

Mike S

In Cap 2 I was on the Bill Young Precision Driving Team, so you can't really see me, as I was always in a car. In Avengers I was a "Dirty New York Pedestrian" -- covered in fake dirt as a New Yorker caught up in the huge battle. I'm in a few scenes, but here's the one with the best view of my face head-on. I'm just behind and slightly to the left of the blonde waitress (Ashley Johnson) who gets rescued by Cap.View attachment 74933
Very cool. How did you get picked?

Kman101

I don't mind Olaf if we're stuck with Frozen, but I think the schtick will get old. He's so much better than Jar Jar Binks.

71jason

I'm more than happy to slam Disney for their shortcomings every time they deserve it. This, on the other hand, is trying to find something wrong in everything – whether justified or not.

It's nitpicking to the ultimate degree and it's stupid to get bent out of shape over something so minor.

As the guy who brought it to Dave's attention--forget if here or on Twitter--it's not slamming Disney. It's slamming Disney fanbois who treated this like a real event. Kind of like foamers who breathlessly praise a parking garage ... they've never actually set foot in.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Ok, i'm gonna be the outlier here. I like Olaf.

Me too. But I'm not ashamed of it. I like disney movies. Heck I even like the disney channel (currently have Sofia the first on because it's either this or the news, and I don't need anxiety attacks this early in the morning...plus I've never seen Sofia the first! even though it's more background noise than anything, it's fine) and I like the disney parks.

I have a dumbo and Simba plush in my bedroom. A dumbo popcorn bucket. Several pop! Disney figures. I happen to like Olaf. he's a well thought out character. Nothing wrong with it.

Embrace your Olaf loving side. :)

DisDan

Soo... I saw that teaser for Jurrasic World, then while looking around YouTube for other JW content I ran into a Trailer for a supposed 2015 Release of Jurrasic Park 4 based on the original IP...not a reboot...

Do they really have 2 Jurassic Park movies coming out next year? One a Reboot and one a continuation of the old JP?? I am confused :confused:

Mike S

Soo... I saw that teaser for Jurrasic World, then while looking around YouTube for other JW content I ran into a Trailer for a supposed 2015 Release of Jurrasic Park 4 based on the original IP...not a reboot...

Do they really have 2 Jurassic Park movies coming out next year? One a Reboot and one a continuation of the old JP?? I am confused :confused:
The other trailer you saw was most likely fake, obviously. Jurassic World is the only movie coming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom