The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

JokersWild

So, what are the worst Theme Park ideas you can find...that became real theme parks?

Here are some of mine...

At least now we know where the "Poo candy" idea came from for AK...

Dwarf Empire...no rides...the attraction is the little people.

But Bon Bon Land looks hilariously strange and wonderful....

Voxel

President of Progress City
I wonder if this years teams will be Avatar the last Airbender inspired again!
Hmmmm. I vote for Disney Parks, We can have an American Team, An Asian Team and A European Team. We can give teams each perks and standards they have to follow. Europe team is in debt, the American Team is concerned with Meet and greets, and Asian Teams are pushing their new soap:
eatlmw4zp1ez3agiasrj.jpg

And yes the soap comes out in that shape.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hmmmm. I vote for Disney Parks, We can have an American Team, An Asian Team and A European Team. We can give teams each perks and standards they have to follow. Europe team is in debt, the American Team is concerned with Meet and greets, and Asian Teams are pushing their new soap:
eatlmw4zp1ez3agiasrj.jpg

And yes the soap comes out in that shape.
And a South American team that waves selfie sticks and chants? :cautious:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I sadly don't have Final Cut. I was hoping to purchase it by now but some things got in the way. IE Disneyland.
Actually, I got it for free.

My Dad bought it on Discount, and we linked all our family apple accounts over Christmas...soooooo!

JokersWild

Ive got both plus iMovie, but I still prefer pinnacle just because Ive been using it for years.

It is time for me to move on though...
I've never used Pinnacle. Final Cut is definitely a great move, though. It's great once you really know how to use it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I've never used Pinnacle. Final Cut is definitely a great move, though. It's great once you really know how to use it.
Pinnacle Studio Pro is extremely robust, but Im something like 6 versions behind and they want me to shell out a few hundred for the upgrade. No thanks.

Plus, for really large videos (or complex ones with a lot of edits and cut scenes) it has a bad habit of seizing up and crashing from time to time.

I wished Id had iMovie for the DCL challenge last year because I really wanted to do maps similar to the animated style done on the DCL site for the iteneraries.

IMovie has a template for that...and while I figured out how to do it in After Effects, it was a ton of work, so I dropped it.

JokersWild

Pinnacle Studio Pro is extremely robust, but Im something like 6 versions behind and they want me to shell out a few hundred for the upgrade. No thanks.

Plus, for really large videos (or complex ones with a lot of edits and cut scenes) it has a bad habit of seizing up and crashing from time to time.

I wished Id had iMovie for the DCL challenge last year because I really wanted to do maps similar to the animated style done on the DCL site for the iteneraries.

IMovie has a template for that...and while I figured out how to do it in After Effects, it was a ton of work, so I dropped it.
Jesus. That's why I like Final Cut: one price, and you're set for life. And, as far as I know, Premiere is the same, though it's a monthly cost.

You didn't have iMovie last year? Did you not have a Mac?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom