The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

Disney Dad 3000

Jesus. That's why I like Final Cut: one price, and you're set for life. And, as far as I know, Premiere is the same, though it's a monthly cost.

You didn't have iMovie last year? Did you not have a Mac?

What do you think is best video editor available on iPad? I bought premier many years ago for my PC. Loved it and hadn't used in awhile until recently but PC is so bogged down right now, it's giving me fits. Got an iPad a few months ago and would like to have something I could use as a decent alternate

JokersWild

What do you think is best video editor available on iPad? I bought premier many years ago for my PC. Loved it and hadn't used in awhile until recently but PC is so bogged down right now, it's giving me fits. Got an iPad a few months ago and would like to have something I could use as a decent alternate
I've never actually used an editor on an iPad, so I'm honestly not sure. I worry that any program you try to get for iPad might not really be intuitive, but I could be totally wrong. I would say that, if you could find room for it or get it to work properly, you should really try getting Premiere back on your PC. I don't know about how it used to be, but the latest versions are really great and easy to use.

In terms of iPad, maybe iMove? I'm not sure if there's a version for iPad, but I could picture that working relatively well on iPad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom