jdmdisney99

Original Poster
You all fell for it really!
What can I say.

I'm on a roll...a Rickroll. :p
rickroll.gif

tcool

Challenge 4: It's Elementary, My Dear Watson
Guess what? Our time in the US isn't over yet! In fact, it's alive and well. This week, you, the contestants, are heading up I-4 to Universal's Islands of Adventure. Your mission this week is to re-establish the Marvel Superhero Island with a new theme. In this scenario, we assume that either Disney has either bought back the rights for Marvel parks, or Universal just doesn't want them anymore. Thus, they need a new theme for the area. What the higher-ups want is a land themed n international literature, carrying on with the parks. Though you shall not pass through this challenge easily. Remember, this is a Universal STUDIOS park. Also, you are required to maintain at least 3 of the current attractions with a new skin, but the rest is up to you. Demo everything else, or just keep everything with a simple re-theme. Remember, though, you will need functional places like shops, restaurants, and restrooms to fit in overall.​
Aren't there 4 attractions? Hulk, Spiderman, Dr.Doom, and Storm Force Acceleration?

Edit: I deserve to get hit in the face I read it wrong.:facepalm::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom