The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
@jdmdisney99

And, to confirm, we must keep 2 rides, rethemed, correct?

And as a second question, do those rides need to stay in their exact same locations?

And third, as long as the main ride building is kept to scale (whether moved or not), can connecting buildings and queue areas be drastically modified / demolished / replaced?
Yes
No
Yes

@jdmdisney99

The peninsula and area just north of Hulk, it's a transition area out of Port of Entry.

Is this fair game to include in the overhaul?
No

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
@jdmdisney99

Thanks for the replies.

What about this question?
Here...
ch4limit.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Works.

So, the inlet to the west cannot be, say, filled. It must be maintained. Got it.

Can a ride building protrude into it (the inlet) as long as it doesn't fill it in?

Also, since the Peninsula I mentioned earlier is one of the markers, to confirm again, it cannot be used, correct. Just as a landmark?

Also, can this lake area be filled in with dirt? Or must it be something like Hulk, where it utilizes the lake theme?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
@jdmdisney99

Outside of my last question, can the backstage space behind Port of Entry that is currently access roads likewise be used to turn into show and or building space?

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
@jdmdisney99

Outside of my last question, can the backstage space behind Port of Entry that is currently access roads likewise be used to turn into show and or building space?
Yes

Works.

So, the inlet to the west cannot be, say, filled. It must be maintained. Got it.

Can a ride building protrude into it (the inlet) as long as it doesn't fill it in?

Also, since the Peninsula I mentioned earlier is one of the markers, to confirm again, it cannot be used, correct. Just as a landmark?

Also, can this lake area be filled in with dirt? Or must it be something like Hulk, where it utilizes the lake theme?
Yes
Only a landmark
No filling in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom