The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1 - The Board Room

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Guys, this is definitely a neck and neck choice to make. @Matt7187 You had the guts and stepped up to write for your team when it was needed. @MA Screamin' You are correct in that you brought a lot of ideas to the table and kept the peace and fun with Imagineering. However, you were the designated project manager that failed to post and failed to turn in the project your team assigned you (concept art) while Matt att least updated progress on his. Sorry... @MA Screamin' you're fired.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Wow, I wasn't expecting that. @MA Screamin' , it has been great working with you, and also with you @WED99 . I hope to be able to collaborate with you both again.
Unlike previous weeks, this weeks elimination wasn't about negativity. Both of you are uplifting spirits, especially MA. But he was designated PM and we felt it to be his time to go.

MA Screamin'

Guys, this is definitely a neck and neck choice to make. @Matt7187 You had the guts and stepped up to write for your team when it was needed. @MA Screamin' You are correct in that you brought a lot of ideas to the table and kept the peace and fun with Imagineering. However, you were the designated project manager that failed to post and failed to turn in the project your team assigned you (concept art) while Matt att least updated progress on his. Sorry... @MA Screamin' you're fired.

I completely understand, and you're right, I failed to submit art when my team needed me to.

It's been so much fun working with you guys, and I've learned a lot. When Season 2 comes, trust me, I'll be back! Thanks @jdmdisney99 @LittleGiants16 @WED99 @Sam4D23 and good luck @Matt7187 ! :D

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
I completely understand, and you're right, I failed to submit art when my team needed me to.

It's been so much fun working with you guys, and I've learned a lot. When Season 2 comes, trust me, I'll be back! Thanks @jdmdisney99 @LittleGiants16 @WED99 @Sam4D23 and good luck @Matt7187 ! :D
Really this was one of my toughest moves to make. Congrats to both of you for making it that far. See you then! :happy:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
The same thoughts here...
I think we all just took it too seriously at times. We forgot it was a friendly (and feisty) competition, and took it too close to heart.

We are all talented Imagineers, there is no doubt of that. So, there's no reason that a good rib jabbing isn't out of place.

But when some (I'll not name names) take it to the level of personal vendetta, it gets out of hand.

This season will go better, I suspect. We've all calmed down, and the competitions are more fun. All of us want to see the other teams succeed...even though Team Air is the best!

<flips air gang signs and tries to look cool)

Sam Magic

I think we all just took it too seriously at times. We forgot it was a friendly (and feisty) competition, and took it too close to heart.

We are all talented Imagineers, there is no doubt of that. So, there's no reason that a good rib jabbing isn't out of place.

But when some (I'll not name names) take it to the level of personal vendetta, it gets out of hand.

This season will go better, I suspect. We've all calmed down, and the competitions are more fun. All of us want to see the other teams succeed...even though Team Air is the best!

<flips air gang signs and tries to look cool)
pfft...you wish...you guy's need to be grounded by Team Land

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom