The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1 - The Board Room

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
The Board Room
This is the thread for my competition where each contestant will plead their case of why they should stay and I will discuss it with them. After deliberation, I will decide who is "fired".

Sam Magic

I should remain in this competition because I tried to work with everyone to create a pleasing presentation, I offer nice graphic designs for our team that even you yourself liked , and I was there staying up till three in the morning trying to make sure everyone's opinion was gathered. I feel no-one from our team should be taken off due the time restraints and us prevailing over it. I feel that I have more to offer to our team and this competition; enough to stay in the competition.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
So is it a coincidence that from the beginning in OUR private chat you seemed to favor them more, AND you lost to Sam in WED's competetion.

First, I'd like for you to point out how I favored them.
Second, I have nothing against Sam. He is one of the most respectable posters here. I loved his WED final concept and thought it was well developed. It was actually a very unique, classic idea that Walt would have loved. In fact he has some of the best material on here.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
I know, but I have to be fair. He usually visits the forum in the mornings (I've checked on his activity) so I hope he sees it.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Due to the fact that he never posted anywhere in our discussions and didn't even defend himself, @Zman-ks is automatically eliminated. Dreamfinder, I feel you have a very negative, defensive impact. I fear this will affect your team going forward. Your webpage was wonderful but really wasn't necessary and didn't help your team that much. You then proceeded to accuse me of being unfair in my judging efforts. If your team was a number (let's say 0) you would be a negative number in my opinion. Zman-ks would have been better as he had no effect (0). I would rather hire someone to be a supervisor/watcher than take away from the company's morale. @Dreamfinder83, you're fired.

WED99

You've got to be kidding, now we have even less people? I thought it was one person per week, you can't eliminate two!

Zweiland

Magic
WED99
Matt7187
Sam4D23
Zman-ks
Dreamfinder83
+ MA Screamin'

Fantasy
englanddg
ctxak98
Zweiland
MonorailRed
pluto13

Right now we have 5 people and you have 4.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom