The Park Formerly Known as Blizzard Beach

Rinx

TBH, with all the Frozen crap they are ing everywhere (which is already overwhelming) doing anything else Frozen related would be pure desperation and a complete lack of innovation and imagination...if they haven't already gotten to that point.

Bairstow

Seems like overkill.

Disney has never devoted an entire theme park to one film\property and probably wouldn't start now.

On the other hand, doing a frozen overlay at that park would probably be an improvement. A lot of Blizzard Beach's theming looks cheap, especially compared to Typhoon Lagoon.

Greenlawler

I thought this is where they should have put the majority of their Frozen push.

Maybe have the meet n greet at MK or Epcot but make this the Frozen land.

To be honest, I am AMAZED that Frozen hasn't really had a presence at BB yet. I mean, the setting is perfect! Can you imagine all of the Olaf "In Summer" stuff that they could do? But maybe there's still a little faith to be had in TDO seeing as they haven't touched it...

Bairstow

To be honest, I am AMAZED that Frozen hasn't really had a presence at BB yet. I mean, the setting is perfect! Can you imagine all of the Olaf "In Summer" stuff that they could do? But maybe there's still a little faith to be had in TDO seeing as they haven't touched it...

Assuming that WDI even wants to do anything there, they haven't had a full off season since Frozen proved to be a hit, so there's been no time to have closed it.

champdisney

I rather see WDW move Frozen Summer Fun to Blizzard Beach as a new annual event to push more people to go to the water parks during the summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom