Trip Report The No Rain, Red Card, Vanna White, July JOURNEY! *COMPLETED*

So my most recent trip report was 44 years in the making ~ this one has taken only a month :). And for any of you keeping score, this is my 5th trip report. This year. I have been to WDW five times in 2016 and have plans to return in September. And October. And December. (Please don't hate me.)

Those of you who are tired of reading about my Disney escapades can exit now, no hard feelings. Those of you who have read any of my other reports know what you're in for and I hope I can keep your interest. I really appreciate your kind comments.

To that end I will start by playing tag ~ @TrolleyFollower91 @Doc Disney @TheMouseFan @MinnieM123 @Tiggerish @BWK05 @Gabe1 @samantha788 @coachwnh @Figment Forever @figmentfan423 @epcotisbest @Zipitidoda @MerMom1981 @LisaBelle @Matty30 @Courtney6682 @bee @lostpro9het @cgersic @sheriffwoody @blgauger @meganwdw @fractal @MississippiBelle @jrogue @ScarletBegonias @LadyBelle @disneypearl @Tony the Tigger @tcool123 @prfctlyximprct @Longers @gwhb75 @Beckett @Ciara @ajrwdwgirl @FlaggNL @mishel635 @myhappyplace

If I have omitted anyone, please forgive me and know it was not intentional! A great big thank you in advance to everyone who follows along :happy:.

"Now give me a little intro there, Gomer" (I clearly have seen the Country Bear Jamboree way too many times...)

Cast: Tuvalu and Em, a girls' summer getaway!
Date: July 23-27
Resort: Polynesian Village (surprised? Didn't think so...)

image.jpeg

Did all our wishes come true? You'll have to wait and see.

gwhb75

Just finished the report. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Weird that there were so many monrail problems. It seems that would be the one thing they'd want to have working since, you know, you're at a monorail resort. Speaking of which, Tammy really wants to stay at Poly again. We really loved it there. I'll have to see what I can do...

MerMom1981

Oh my goodness!!!! I am SO late to the party!
Thanks for the tag! I'm flattered to be in such good company:)

I haven't caught up yet, but i had to interject. I'm shocked at how often we were in the same park and didn't cross paths!
I was at MK on the 23rd at lunchtime, but we totally Vanna! We had lunch at BOG at 12:30, but we came from Tomorrowland via Storybook Circus and missed her completely! Gwen is a Wheel of Fortune fan (yes, my 8-year-old) and would've loved it!

I was also at DHS on the 25th! Missed you AGAIN!

Glad to have another Tangerine Cafe fan! I had lunch there for the first time and was shocked at how good it was. I love a good gyro.

Ok, I'm back to reading. See you on the other side;)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh my goodness!!!! I am SO late to the party!
Thanks for the tag! I'm flattered to be in such good company:)

I haven't caught up yet, but i had to interject. I'm shocked at how often we were in the same park and didn't cross paths!
I was at MK on the 23rd at lunchtime, but we totally Vanna! We had lunch at BOG at 12:30, but we came from Tomorrowland via Storybook Circus and missed her completely! Gwen is a Wheel of Fortune fan (yes, my 8-year-old) and would've loved it!

I was also at DHS on the 25th! Missed you AGAIN!

Glad to have another Tangerine Cafe fan! I had lunch there for the first time and was shocked at how good it was. I love a good gyro.

Ok, I'm back to reading. See you on the other side;)
I am so sorry our paths never crossed! Next time :cat:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We had time for one more quick attraction.

View attachment 162751

It's our second ride on the MPB 2.0 :D
View attachment 162752

View attachment 162753

Total attractions in a little over 2 hours ~ 8. Not too shabby, eh?

I actually like the People Mover not only because it gives me time to relax and chill but it is 10 minutes. Not to many ride attractions last that long. Will always be a favorite.

I missed a few this trip that it wasn't until we were home that I realized we missed a few must do's that had not been done in a while, Country Bears, Tiki Birds and Indiana Jones. Not knowing the master plan for the Studios I can't believe we missed Indiana even though I know it by heart.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I actually like the People Mover not only because it gives me time to relax and chill but it is 10 minutes. Not to many ride attractions last that long. Will always be a favorite.

I missed a few this trip that it wasn't until we were home that I realized we missed a few must do's that had not been done in a while, Country Bears, Tiki Birds and Indiana Jones. Not knowing the master plan for the Studios I can't believe we missed Indiana even though I know it by heart.
It's been years since we've done Indy. When my boys were growing up we went every trip. It has become one of our forgotten attractions, I'm afraid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom