The Next Generation: Walt Disney World Resort

What do you want to see happening to Buzz

• Keep and update it

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Remove it and replace it

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Remove it from MK, replace the old ride with something else and add Buzz at Hollywood Studios

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

orlando678-

Original Poster
I dont believe the ride will become a future addition to the park. There arent very special things you can do with the ride to change it completely. It could open in a second or third gate in Shanghai if it fits maybe. Oh and dont worry, some attractions that leave one location open on another.

I also have to tell the readers that due to technical difficulty, I wont be able to post Tomorrowland today or tomorrow, unless I feel like writing tonight. The internet connection and image additions didnt work well. Tomorrow i have a day off so i cant do it then. Hope you will understand and keep enjoying the thread. If you have any suggestions for Tomorrowland or any of the other covered lands, then please let me know.

Twilight_Roxas

If it does stay but more updated, and outside like the other IASWs what colors would fit well what it had in its original place or new colors?

orlando678-

Original Poster
Actually no,that's a new boat ride called Voyage To The Crystal Grotto.I'm not sure what it will be about anyway.
I know its about light and you will see water fountains with Disney characters around them. It sounds kinda dull, but it could be fun.

orlando678-

Original Poster
I have a question. What would you like to see happening with Buzz in Tomorrowland now that Toy Story Land is being constructed at Hollywood Studios.
1. Keep it, update it
2. Remove it completely and replace it( if you have any suggestions for replacements, let me know)
3. Remove it from the Magic Kingdom, but at a completely new version of the ride in Hollywood Studios for another great addition to the park that could fit well with the alien spinner ride.

orlando678-

Original Poster
If it does get put in Toy story land what would replace it? A Hero's Duty attraction or Iron-Man Experience?
The thing is I would like to restore Tomorrowlands theme with actual futuristic rides again. Some fictional, some realistic. Hero's Duty is simply a game based on a future of cybugs invasion and it might fit a bit. Iron Man however doesnt really have links to future except for the innovation maybe. Hero's Duty could be a good choice, but theres another game that receives a ride in this park so I'm looking for different possibilities. Also its kinda obvious, but Laugh floor will leave. What ride would you guys like to see here?

Twilight_Roxas

The thing is I would like to restore Tomorrowlands theme with actual futuristic rides again. Some fictional, some realistic. Hero's Duty is simply a game based on a future of cybugs invasion and it might fit a bit. Iron Man however doesnt really have links to future except for the innovation maybe. Hero's Duty could be a good choice, but theres another game that receives a ride in this park so I'm looking for different possibilities. Also its kinda obvious, but Laugh floor will leave. What ride would you guys like to see here?
I meant the ride being made in Hong Kong Disneyland.

orlando678-

Original Poster
So every option has a vote now, I'm curious to find out which one will eventually get the most preferance. I will keep thd poll for a few days and then finish the new Tomorrowland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom