The Negativity Thraed

StarWarsGirl

Ok, well purple is a feminine color.

e6cfb9b90423e99bcef6754a384e6b4b_zps63d38b39.jpg

0e17575a147dd6b26c4bc331e8d6d740_zps8b62f158.jpg

And you were saying?
You see those are made up internet memes. The bumble bee uniforms, however, are disastrously real

Zweiland

I hate broken records. They repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and just when you think they're fixed, they repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and just when you think they're fixed, they repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and just when you think they're fixed, they repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and just when you think they're fixed, they repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and just when you think they're fixed, they repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and just when you think they're fixed, they repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and just when you think they're fixed, they repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and just when you think they're fixed, they repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, and just when you think they're fixed...

rsoxguy

Oh...my...goodness. I just noticed that this thread has been resurrected. Can't you people come up with fresh material for a thread? Something about cupcakes, rain, or even the diminished quality of Disney World parking lots? I hate the lack of creative thinking on this forum. Oh, and also people who lick their finger in order to grab a piece of paper before handing it to me.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
Oh...my...goodness. I just noticed that this thread has been resurrected. Can't you people come up with fresh material for a thread? Something about cupcakes, rain, or even the diminished quality of Disney World parking lots? I hate the lack of creative thinking on this forum. Oh, and also people who lick their finger in order to grab a piece of paper before handing it to me.
NO...there are no new ideas anymore. It's all been discussed before.

Do a search Mr Negative Pants...

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom