The Negativity Thraed

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I hate parties
You should just relax and be yourself...people like REAL people, not those pretending to impress.
I hate when people can't get it through their thick skulls that FLE isn't just for girls.
that was only the original plans....now we have something that is only for girls and boy that want to be girls.

Not really...just being myself.
I hate people who dislike Star Wars

I hate people who like the new animated series. is that about?

StarWarsGirl

You should just relax and be yourself...people like REAL people, not those pretending to impress.
It's not that I'm trying to flirt (especially around relatives) or impress. I feel uncomfortable in large groups of people and would rather social gatherings be limited to a small group

PUSH

I hate when someone doesn't realize when something is directed towards them.

I hate when someone doesn't realize how annoying he or she is.

Goofyernmost

I hate that you don't realize I'm not talking about you. :p
(Shakes his head, and walks away dejected and hurt!) If I didn't know me so well, I'd have to say that this may just cause me to leave the boards and spend my time in worthless ventures such as finding a vaccine that will cure all cancers. No, I guess I can do more good here. I'll stay! Hooray for my thick skinned resilience!:joyfull:

StarWarsGirl

I hate that you hate that I hate the Ravens. But I know that Ray Lewis and co. killed it last year.

And also, 6>2
So what? Steelers have been around longer. I also hate yellow. But these uniforms make me laugh...
the-steelers-isaac-redman-models_420.jpg

Now I ask, NFL or Powederpuff???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom