The Merch Alert Thread

SuddenStorm

When was the last time you saw them there? I'm pretty sure they were there when I went in June.

I was there last week, but didn't look for them- I've seen a few listings on ebay for ridiculous prices but if they're still in stock I'll hold out hope that they'll be there when I go back in a month or two.

George Lucas on a Bench

The Ghost Host ball caps are positioned on the cart at the exit of The Haunted Mansion along with Nightmare Before Christmas junk, which doesn't even make sense as it's still the classic version. It's as though they want to drive me further and further into insanity each time I emerge from the crypt exit.

So, if one wears the Ghost Host ball cap in The Haunted Mansion and the Ghost Host introduces himself on the PA system, what does that make the wearer of the hat? Certainly not the Ghost Host, so what gives? Is the wearer going to commit suicide? What does the hat mean? Another reason it annoys me is its strange similarity to the baseball cap Sisko gives Kira to wear at the end of "Starship Down" when they're going to a baseball game. That was the insignia of the Homestead Grays.

tumblr_o935e2_Brs31s1zvqpo1_500.png
what.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom