The Imagineering Break Room

spacemt354

Chili's
1 down -- 2 to go!

Now It's time for sleep because I just looked at myself in the mirror
funny+picture+4.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
I know right... Just watch the snow hit again just to taunt us. :rolleyes:;)

:p
Even yesterday too! It was a long day :p Started at 6am in penn station to take the train to Boston, take a test, then get on the train again to come back home, and didn't get back till around 1am because the train decided to lose power halfway through. But the weather in Boston was great...such an awesome city, though the green/red T lines could get out of the stone age. :hilarious:

RMichael21

Even yesterday too! It was a long day :p Started at 6am in penn station to take the train to Boston, take a test, then get on the train again to come back home, and didn't get back till around 1am because the train decided to lose power halfway through. But the weather in Boston was great...such an awesome city, though the green/red T lines could get out of the stone age. :hilarious:
You're right. From my closest stop, it takes 45 minutes to get to Fenway on the green line, on a good day. And those days are rare, haha.
I'm heading to Boston, Providence, Princeton, and NYC to tour MIT, Harvard, Brown, Yale, and Columbia over spring break :)
Sweet! You'll love all of those, I've been to all of them except Princeton. Speaking of which, I haven't been out to Providence in at least 3 years, I should really get out there. I used to go to the Roger Williams Park Zoo all the time as a kid.

kmbmw777

@kmbmw777 you'll enjoy your trip there:D...when is your spring break?
Last week in march ;)
You're right. From my closest stop, it takes 45 minutes to get to Fenway on the green line, on a good day. And those days are rare, haha.

Sweet! You'll love all of those, I've been to all of them except Princeton. Speaking of which, I haven't been out to Providence in at least 3 years, I should really get out there. I used to go to the Roger Williams Park Zoo all the time as a kid.
I can't wait. I've seen so many pictures and it looks beautiful!

RMichael21

In other news, I'll be heading out of the country on a community service trip at the end of June through early July (don't worry, I have all my bases covered for TAR) but I have to fly through LAX, so we're taking a pitstop of DL for a day, whoo hooo! :D

Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be about a week too early for Fantastic 2.0 though, which stinks. Hey, maybe the crowds will stay away because they're waiting for the updated show? :rolleyes:

spacemt354

Chili's
In other news, I'll be heading out of the country on a community service trip at the end of June through early July (don't worry, I have all my bases covered for TAR) but I have to fly through LAX, so we're taking a pitstop of DL for a day, whoo hooo! :D

Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be about a week too early for Fantastic 2.0 though, which stinks. Hey, maybe the crowds will stay away because they're waiting for the updated show? :rolleyes:
Ah that's awesome - enjoy!

Maybe they'll have soft-openings? :bookworm: Either way any day at DL is a good day:D

IAmNotAHufflepuff

upload_2017-2-25_21-5-59.png

With the Oscars tomorrow, I think it's fitting to have our own little award pool. I'll start:

Best Picture: Moonlight
Best Actor: Casey Affleck
Best Actress: Emma Stone
Supporting Actor: Mahersala Ali
Supporting Actress: Viola Davis
Animated Film: Zootopia
Director: Damien Chazelle
Cinematography: La La Land
Feature Documentary: OJ: Made In America

May the best man win. :p:cool:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 191428

With the Oscars tomorrow, I think it's fitting to have our own little award pool. I'll start:

Best Picture: Moonlight
Best Actor: Casey Affleck
Director: Damien Chazelle

May the best man win. :p:cool:

I'm going La La Land for best picture, but other than that I have the same list lol

kmbmw777

Best Picture: La La Land
Best Actor: Andrew Garfield
Cinematography: Arrival
Costume Design: Fantastic Beasts (Let a boy dream :p )
Directing: Moonlight
Documentary (Short Subject): 4.1 miles
Film Editing: Arrival
Foreign Language: The Salesman
Make Up: Suicide Squad
Music: La La Land
Song: City of Stars
Production Design: La La Land
Short Film (A): Piper
Short Film (L): Silent Nights
Sound Editing: La La Land
Sound Mixing: Rouge One
Visual Affects: Doctor Strange
Writing (Adapted): Arrival
Writing (Original): La La Land

Lots of these have no foundation lol

tcool123

Best Picture: La La Land
Best Actor: Ryan Gosling
Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer
Animated Film: Moana
Costume Design: La La Land (I would laugh so hard if this one happens :hilarious:)
Directing: La La Land
Film Editing: La La Land
Make Up: Suicide Squad (As much as I don't want it to happen the other options aren't as convincing)
Music: La La Land
Song: Audition (The Fools Who Dream)
Production Design: La La Land
Short Film (A): Piper
Sound Editing: La La Land
Sound Mixing: La La Land
Visual Affects: A Disney Film
Writing (Adapted): Hidden Figures
Writing (Original): La La Land

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom