The Great Movie Ride Competition Discussion

Suchomimus

What can I say I'm an over achiever. :p
38a.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Awesome!! Would you be interested in joining the '4th Team' - started by @TheOriginalTiki ? :) I also put the two people who haven't selected a team yet on that team temporarily to balance it out - but that could be a great combo especially with your artistic talents!

"Ravenclaw"
tcool123
David2319
Poe Dameron
QuillPenn
DlpPhantom
Angels and Disney's

"Hufflepuff"
FigmentPigments
mickeyfan5534
kmbmw777
The90skid
Flippin'Flounder
D Hindley

"Dunder Mifflin"
MonorailRed
spacemt354
jyn erso
AceAstro
Coasterninja
CraniumCommand89
StevenU

"4th Team"
TheOriginalTiki
Jtuck
ThatGuyFromFlorida*
gonzoWDW*
For anyone interested there are still some spots left on the teams if you'd like to join in!
@OvertheHorizon
@Sephirenn
@Jsly

spacemt354

Chili's
Awesome!! Would you be interested in joining the '4th Team' - started by @TheOriginalTiki ? :) I also put the two people who haven't selected a team yet on that team temporarily to balance it out - but that could be a great combo especially with your artistic talents!

"Ravenclaw"
tcool123
David2319
Poe Dameron
QuillPenn
DlpPhantom
Angels and Disney's

"Hufflepuff"
FigmentPigments
mickeyfan5534
kmbmw777
The90skid
Flippin'Flounder
D Hindley

"Dunder Mifflin"
MonorailRed
spacemt354
jyn erso
AceAstro
Coasterninja
CraniumCommand89
StevenU

"4th Team"
TheOriginalTiki
Jtuck
ThatGuyFromFlorida*
gonzoWDW*
For anyone interested there are still some spots left on the teams if you'd like to join in!
@MCParradox
@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@Brer Oswald

spacemt354

Chili's

"Ravenclaw"
tcool123
David2319
Poe Dameron
QuillPenn
DlpPhantom
Angels and Disney's

"Hufflepuff"
FigmentPigments
mickeyfan5534
kmbmw777
The90skid
Flippin'Flounder
D Hindley

"Dunder Mifflin"
MonorailRed
spacemt354
jyn erso
AceAstro
Coasterninja
CraniumCommand89
StevenU

"4th Team"
TheOriginalTiki
Jtuck
ThatGuyFromFlorida*
gonzoWDW*
@Bill Cipher
@C. E. Myatt
Probably a longshot but @Basketbuddy101 ?

spacemt354

Chili's
Okay I've been convinced. I don't have a ton of time and was afraid of burning out after back to back One Sentence comps, but if the idea is that we are being flexible with time commitments then I'm game to give this a go. Throw me on a team :)
Nice to see you here!:) If time is a factor it might be best to join a larger team in terms of numbers? The Hufflepuff team might be a good option!

spacemt354

Chili's
Am I too late? I've been too preoccupied with E3 and the end of school :p
Ah welcome! It's not gonna start for a little bit - but in the meantime you can pick teams! Seeing how the numbers seem to be shaping up, you and @Benjlufc might want to pick teams with less people to even everything out:)

"Ravenclaw"

tcool123
David2319
Poe Dameron
QuillPenn
DlpPhantom
Angels and Disney's

"Hufflepuff"
FigmentPigments
mickeyfan5534
kmbmw777
The90skid
Flippin'Flounder
D Hindley
Sephirenn*

"Dunder Mifflin"
MonorailRed
spacemt354
jyn erso
AceAstro
Coasterninja
CraniumCommand89
StevenU

"4th Team"
TheOriginalTiki
Jtuck
ThatGuyFromFlorida
gonzoWDW

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Okay I've been convinced. I don't have a ton of time and was afraid of burning out after back to back One Sentence comps, but if the idea is that we are being flexible with time commitments then I'm game to give this a go. Throw me on a team :)

Awesome to have you, @Brer Oswald and @Benjlufc
This will be a mostly friendly battle and the challenges not too intense(like designing whole lands or parks every week). Mostly solo attraction type stuff. I thought with the summer and folks doing SYWTBAI it would be better to keep a little simple (at least until the final challenge anyway). This will allow missing a week here or there and also to really focus on the details that sometime have to get glossed over a little when you are just constantly cranking out a ton of stuff. Plus we get to talk movies and Disney!

I remember team baby groot had a good size team and even doing a small ride like PATF gave more time for brainstorming and a number of our team to do a lot of awesome artwork.

BenJacobs

Ah welcome! It's not gonna start for a little bit - but in the meantime you can pick teams! Seeing how the numbers seem to be shaping up, you and @Benjlufc might want to pick teams with less people to even everything out:)

"Ravenclaw"

tcool123
David2319
Poe Dameron
QuillPenn
DlpPhantom
Angels and Disney's

"Hufflepuff"
FigmentPigments
mickeyfan5534
kmbmw777
The90skid
Flippin'Flounder
D Hindley
Sephirenn*

"Dunder Mifflin"
MonorailRed
spacemt354
jyn erso
AceAstro
Coasterninja
CraniumCommand89
StevenU

"4th Team"
TheOriginalTiki
Jtuck
ThatGuyFromFlorida
gonzoWDW

Well, it seems only sensible to join the "4th Team."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom