Rumor The EPCOT Hotel

Fido Chuckwagon

An entrance hotel would be a great way to hide the Borg box
The Chapek solution would be to refurbish Spaceship Earth into a hotel. Gets the refurb done, makes more money, and lowers the amount of attractions that people can waste time on so that they have nothing to do other than spend money at the food and wine booths. Win win win.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
His screenshot shows Buena Vista Construction as General Contractor? I thought Buena Vista was Disney's in house team that did not do these big projects? Or do them just handle the permitting for this stuff?

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Ugh I thought this was dead.

Also with the economy heading towards some sort of recession do they really think there is still going to be demand for these high cost hotels and DVC? It seems Penny wise and pound foolish IMO.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Ugh I thought this was dead.

Also with the economy heading towards some sort of recession do they really think there is still going to be demand for these high cost hotels and DVC? It seems Penny wise and pound foolish IMO.
They don’t build things with 1 business cycle in mind. The recession that’s been ‘6 months away’ for 2 years and 2 months would likely only last a couple years at the very most, if it ever comes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom