Trip Report The Emmy and Matt’s Birthdays and Audrey’s First Trip Trip Report…!!!!!

Who: myself (Steve), my wife of almost 35 years (Carolyn), our 3 grown children (Megan, Matthew -Matt turned 31 during our trip- and Sarah), our son-in-law (Daniel), and our 2 granddaughters (Emory, “Emmy”, turned 5 during the trip, and Audrey turned 2 in June)…!!! :)

When: Oct. 3rd to Oct. 8th, 2023.

Where: AKL, and our first deluxe resort stay. My dear DWifey found some crazy deal online and we stayed for about 65% off regular room rates…all the beautiful women in my life do this, they find deals…!!!!! :inlove::hilarious:

Anyway, this is us…!!!!! :inlove::happy:

2ED0134E-30AB-4D08-BDF3-0E83905F2C4E.jpeg

donaldtoo

Original Poster
90S Thank You GIF

Thank you for taking the time to publish a trip report! So glad that you and your family had a magical time!

Thanks so much, and thanks for following...!!! :)

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures. Those last photos of Audrey and Emmy are delightful.

Thank you very much...!!! :)
Yea, I couldn't resist sharing those beautiful pics...!!!!! :inlove::happy:

I enjoyed following along on your adventures, thanks for sharing.

Very happy to hear you enjoyed, and thank you for following...!!! :)

sheriffwoody

Just read through your report and loved it! We will be there for my daughter's 5th birthday and you inspired me to book Ohana for breakfast on our checkout day :inlove: We're staying at the Poly anyway so I don't know why we didn't think of it before! Also my daughter chose that Aurora dress at Bibbidi Bobbidi too, it's soooo pretty!

donaldtoo

Original Poster
Just read through your report and loved it! We will be there for my daughter's 5th birthday and you inspired me to book Ohana for breakfast on our checkout day :inlove: We're staying at the Poly anyway so I don't know why we didn't think of it before! Also my daughter chose that Aurora dress at Bibbidi Bobbidi too, it's soooo pretty!

Thank you so much, and thanks for reading it all…!!! :)
Megan kept checking and checking on the ‘Ohana Character Breakfast, and finally there was a cancellation that she scooped up…!!! :happy:
I hope y’all have as much fun as we did…!!! :)
And yes, Emmy really loved the Aurora dress, as you can probably tell…!!!!! :hilarious:
IIRC, I think Emmy and y’all’s daughter also share another dress in common in the pic below…?!!! :geek:;):)
Anyway, thanks again for reading, and I hope y’all’s daughters 5th birthday trip is awesome…!!!!!!! :joyfull:

38D0A2C8-8497-4F87-B97E-55965CA435B9.jpeg

sheriffwoody

Thank you so much, and thanks for reading it all…!!! :)
Megan kept checking and checking on the ‘Ohana Character Breakfast, and finally there was a cancellation that she scooped up…!!! :happy:
I hope y’all have as much fun as we did…!!! :)
And yes, Emmy really loved the Aurora dress, as you can probably tell…!!!!! :hilarious:
IIRC, I think Emmy and y’all’s daughter also share another dress in common in the pic below…?!!! :geek:;):)
Anyway, thanks again for reading, and I hope y’all’s daughters 5th birthday trip is awesome…!!!!!!! :joyfull:

View attachment 758559
Yes!! That was a gift from @Doc Disney and one of my favs of hers :inlove: Such a cute dress! Our kids/grandkids have good taste 😁

donaldtoo

Original Poster
Yes!! That was a gift from @Doc Disney and one of my favs of hers :inlove: Such a cute dress! Our kids/grandkids have good taste 😁

Sorry for the late response, but, work, the Holidays, our move, etc., have taken a bit of a bite out of our time…!!! :)
I remember now you saying it was a gift from @Doc Disney in one of your TRs, I think…?!
Anyway, yes, cute dress and good taste all around…!!! :happy:;)
Again, thank you so much for following…!!! :)

donaldtoo

Original Poster
I so enjoyed following along with your TR! Your granddaughters are so adorable, and they look like they had the best time at Disney! Thanks for taking the time to share your adventures with us!
Happy Hollands Next Top Model GIF by RTL

Thank you so very much, and thank you for taking your valuable time to follow…!!! :)
Emmy and Audrey did, indeed, have the best time, and that was really what it was all about…!!!!! :happy:
I hope they find joy in reading my 2 TRs (so far ;)) full of memories in future years, and I’m also very happy other members here enjoyed, as well…again, thank you very much…!!! :)

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Thank you so very much, and thank you for taking your valuable time to follow…!!! :)
Emmy and Audrey did, indeed, have the best time, and that was really what it was all about…!!!!! :happy:
I hope they find joy in reading my 2 TRs (so far ;)) full of memories in future years, and I’m also very happy other members here enjoyed, as well…again, thank you very much…!!! :)
Can we at least get a few more pics from the cruise, if not a full TR?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom