The Diamond Horseshoe.???

real mad hatter

Original Poster
You know I've walked past this QS many times,but I can't recall it ever been opened..I read it's seasonal,but we always go in July..Maybe it's too near our favourite CHH...Anyway,has anyone had anything from this QS restaurant..???o_O

75disney

Not recently. I was there many years ago (I was a kid) when there was a show. We would stop in, grab a few sandwiches, and watch the show. My mom has pictures of me, my sister, and my cousin eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches there (haute cuisine). The show was really good. I remember going back stage and meeting the CMs as part of a tour when I was 10. It is a shame they don't have the show any more.

wolf359

Having grown up on the Golden Horseshoe at Disneyland, the Diamond Horseshoe was a must see on trips to WDW, especially since it was a lot easier to get in to see the show. I REALLY miss that they no longer perform it. It was another "one of those things" that made trips really special.

I really enjoy the Hoop Dee Doo because it captures the same vibe, which I'm sure Disney really enjoys too since they get $70 a head for it...

wdwfan4ver

I actually went there back a couple time in the 1990's with me seeing the show as a teenager back in 1992 at least. I don't have any memories of what food I ate there though since it was so long ago. I went to WDW in the 1990's 3 times with them being in 1991,1992, and 1997. I might have ate there one more time besides in 1992.

Diamond horseshoe had a show through out the 1990's.

jkl2000

Considering how lukewarm you folks seem to feel about it, I'm surprised it seems to be booked solid during our visit. I don't exactly get the whole QS idea - you choose your food at a counted, but it's brought to your table? Is this place easy to get a walk in, or what?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom