The Creator Games!: An Imagineering Competition

spacemt354

Chili's
@IDInstitute How long will this first round go for? I will be gone for May 1st and 2nd. So mobile will be my only way to communicate. So if it is a group project I may have a problem for the first challenge of its a short deadline! Just let me know.
It won't be due until several days afterwards (like 5-6).

And it's fairly straightforward, so everyone can get their feet wet so to speak. You'll have plenty of time. Let us know if there's an issue, but if it's only for the first day or so, you should be fine. :)

TheOriginalTiki

@spacemt354 and I will be conducting a podcast going over the dynamics of the game and some of what to expect moving forward. @spacemt354 will be my main co-host for the season along with @Sam4D23. I hope to make these just as epic as the "Tribal Council" podcasts were. (If any of you have a fancy name like that, I'd love to hear it!) Rest assured that even though I'll be competing I know absolutely nothing beyond what anyone else playing in the game would know. I'm here once again to provide my commentary as someone playing the game while Spacemt gives his perspective as a host and judge.

There will be an additional surprise element to the podcasting this season that I'll allow Spacemt to reveal when the time is right. Stay tuned ;) :)

Anyways, our first show together will be going live tomorrow night at 8:15 Eastern.

spacemt354

Chili's
I'd consider doing this, but sadly my finals are going to run through May 19th or so. :(
I would like to join, but I don't know if I can, because I have finals coming up soon. Not to mention, I'm also graduating.

If it's any help to either or both of you, I'm in the same boat. I have finals coming up as well and I'm also graduating in the middle of May.

When we designed the comp, we specifically tried to accommodate this situation, because based on the time-slot we were given, we knew we had to be flexible.

It's probably not a spoiler (I'm sure @IDInstitute and @Sam4D23 are fine with me saying this) but most of the challenges until the end of finals period are team based challenges, because if people had finals/work/etc, we didn't want to make the initial challenges too detailed on an individual level.

Of course, it is all up to you guys, and it's completely fine either way, I just wanted to offer a little more info so you guys can make a decision, because I have a similar situation ;)

spacemt354

Chili's
Alright everyone, we've reached our maximum of 16 contestants.

Thanks to all who have signed-up! The first Session will begin soon:)

For @RadiatorSpringsRacer and @mharrington I know you guys were interested as well. For you guys and anyone else who is late to the party, don't worry. There will be a surprise waiting in a few weeks that I think you will enjoy. So don't worry, to all who are interested in participating in The Creator Games, there will be something for you to do, we promise. The "surprise" will begin after finals period so hopefully there will be more free time as well.

Until then, welcome all to The Creator Games!​

spacemt354

Chili's
Here is our official roster:

@tcool
@orlando678-
@Vipraa
@JokersWild
@RMichael21
@Matt7187
@TheOriginalTiki
@DisneyPrincess1993
@ctxak98
@Brer Panther
@ScorpionX
@2001DISNEYLIFE
@MCParradox
@InfiniteRightEar97
@Darth_Disney
@jdmdisney99

On behalf of @IDInstitute and @Sam4D23 we'd like to send our sincerest thanks and appreciation to the incredible amount of enthusiasm for our competition! We have been planning this for a while and we can't wait to see our plans unfold and we hope you all have a great time in The Creator Games.

@TheOriginalTiki will be hosting a press-release welcome event for the competition tonight at 8:15PM, so check in for that! Until then, thanks to all and the first Session is coming soon :)

RMichael21

Here is our official roster:

@tcool
@orlando678-
@Vipraa
@JokersWild
@RMichael21
@Matt7187
@TheOriginalTiki
@DisneyPrincess1993
@ctxak98
@Brer Panther
@ScorpionX
@2001DISNEYLIFE
@MCParradox
@InfiniteRightEar97
@Darth_Disney
@jdmdisney99

On behalf of @IDInstitute and @Sam4D23 we'd like to send our sincerest thanks and appreciation to the incredible amount of enthusiasm for our competition! We have been planning this for a while and we can't wait to see our plans unfold and we hope you all have a great time in The Creator Games.

@TheOriginalTiki will be hosting a press-release welcome event for the competition tonight at 8:15PM, so check in for that! Until then, thanks to all and the first Session is coming soon :)
So excited! Let's do this!

spacemt354

Chili's
Would the game start early now that the cast is full, or are we still waiting until the 1st?

It depends on what everyone wants to do. Honestly, we weren't expecting so many so fast, so we initially planned to only have a few days in-between final sign-ups and the start of the comp. But now we are definitely considering it.

What is everyone's opinion? If it started early you'd all still have plenty of time to complete the challenge. It's just a matter of whether everyone is eager to start sooner or at the original time.

RMichael21

It depends on what everyone wants to do. Honestly, we weren't expecting so many so fast, so we initially planned to only have a few days in-between final sign-ups and the start of the comp. But now we are definitely considering it.

What is everyone's opinion? If it started early you'd all still have plenty of time to complete the challenge. It's just a matter of whether everyone is eager to start sooner or at the original time.
Well, it depends if the first challenge due date is changed. If it isn't, I say that we should definitely start early. If the due date is pushed forward, then I still say that we should do it, but we should still be given more time because of people's finals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom