The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

th

;)
obedience.jpg

seahawk7

I got a new comforter for my bed. I think the cat was more excited about it than me. First, she ran under it and was acting crazy underneath. Then, she kept running across it. Then she was running around the room while jumping on it and running across. Now after all that, she's asleep on it. I guess she approves.
Always trust your cat. The don't care enough about our feelings to lie.

Cesar R M

Cat is still thrilled with the new comforter. She's sleeping on it instead of on the Dumbo pillow, which is her usual spot. It's not like this one is softer than the old one, and it's certainly not softer than the Dumbo pillow. The only thing we can figure is that maybe because when we got the old comforter, we still had my tabby that maybe it smelled like him still to her and now she's happy to have a new one that doesn't smell like another cat. It never prevented her from sleeping on my old one (my avatar is her on the old comforter) but she likes this one much more.

Either that, or she's just a weird animal.
more like that she wants the new toy at all costs ;)

no humans!

Cesar R M

Maybe the politicians will stop trumping medical protocol as soon as the pending election is over.
I actually hate that most politicians only think of themselves.
They are supposed to rule in the favour of those who voted for these clowns!

Oh, sure, make fun of us...
But, tomorrow night when we're all suffering from a mind-and-body-numbing 48 here, you'll be sorry...!!! :mad: :bored:

bundle-up.png

:joyfull: :D ;) :)
I was like that at night during the Tracy's Arm night. brrr so cold!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom